Sign in to follow this  
Zssa

Area NoWarp

Question

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to attach a nowarp/nowarpto flag to a specific area of a map (eg. a 5x5 area you can't warp into, but can get there by NPC means), or a workaround that has a similar function. Essentially, I'm trying to create a 5x5 area with a 2-cell nowalk border around it. Setting up the area and border is easy, but the no-warp check within the 5x5 area is where I'm stumped on. I've read about the setcell command, but I'm not too sure if it's possible to attach any flag other than cell_* to it (can't check in my local server atm). My end solution is creating a small map (or assigning an existing one) with the nowarp flag, but I don't want to resort to it yet.

Cheers,

Zssa

Edited by Zssa

1 answer to this question

the simplest way for doing this is just modify the (warp) command

ACMD(mapmove) {...	if( sd->bl.m == m && sd->bl.x => 100 && sd->bl.x =< 150 && sd->bl.y => 100 && sd->bl.y =< 150 ) {		clif->message(fd, "You can't warp from this area");		return false;	}	if( !strcmp(map_name,"prontera") && x => 100 && x =< 150 && y => 100 && y =< 150 ) {		clif->message(fd, "You can't warp to this area");		return false;	}
didn't test Edited by AnnieRuru