Sign in to follow this  
msfabiao

Slide / Asura / old data

Question

Good night!

1 - Please, im trying to make my asura (offline server) like eathena style... slide effect + really fast response keys...

i play localhost, but even 0 delay (skill cast db and battle conf) i cant spam fast like old servers i play... and no slide effect...

isolated skills = very fast, but when i try to spam asura, my champ looks like freeze... i cant spam max fingers speed...

Guys, i dont know where to search anymore, im trying hard, but dont know what to do anymore...

pleae, is there an old data pre renewal tha i could use to try eathena asura? any tutorial about old style servers?

2 - how do i set asura to use it with no requirements? i mean, use asura like bash...

the links below show the asura i want...

please can you give some help?

something to edit in skill.c?

thank you vvery much...

3 answers to this question

Staff can close this toppic now...

i just realized its not possible to use olkd asura style + new emulators... i tried to usa 2011 asura script in skill.c of cronus last version and dont work...

thank you!

Good night!

1 - Please, im trying to make my asura (offline server) like eathena style... slide effect + really fast response keys...

i play localhost, but even 0 delay (skill cast db and battle conf) i cant spam fast like old servers i play... and no slide effect...

isolated skills = very fast, but when i try to spam asura, my champ looks like freeze... i cant spam max fingers speed...

Guys, i dont know where to search anymore, im trying hard, but dont know what to do anymore...

pleae, is there an old data pre renewal tha i could use to try eathena asura? any tutorial about old style servers?

2 - how do i set asura to use it with no requirements? i mean, use asura like bash...

the links below show the asura i want...

please can you give some help?

something to edit in skill.c?

thank you vvery much...

maybe try 199 aspd?

or this

skill.conf

// Minimum allowed delay for ANY skills after casting (in milliseconds) (Note 1)

// Note: Setting this to anything above 0 can stop speedhacks.

min_skill_delay_limit: 100

set it to 0 or 1

Edited by xlaws27