Sign in to follow this  
AkQ

[problem] Client can't connect to the server - The server does not notice any connection

Question

Got my server up & running yesterday after thousand failures. MySQL configured correctly, servers are connected to each other and "Server is 'ready' "

Diffing the client is pain in the ass. Why can't there just be one basic client for every server, just change the connection info and GO! And if the server owner wants some fancy stuff other than basic, then figure it out with the stuff that are now released. I just would want to see if the client and the server works..

Anyways, i've tried several different ragexe, and ofc i changed the packetver in mm.h but it just hasn't helped.

After many other problems, the problem that i got stuck currently, is following:
I open the client, i write in ID and password and i press "Login" - it waits a while and ends up in this:
f600fa16c2.jpg

Any help, advice or tip would be awesome !

2 answers to this question

Problem is solved by help from Hercules IRC-channel.

I had wrong IP's in char-, map- and login-servers. *All* the ip's, server_ip: and bind_ip: was supposed to be WAN and not 127.0.0.1.
Because i had 127.0.0.1 in bind_ip: - the server did not listen connections from anywhere else..

Now everything seems to be working as intended.

This is amazing community! :) So much help for noob like me.