Sign in to follow this  
Fizi

[WTA] About Monster - Too Strong

Question

Hello all,

I want to ask about monster. Why it so strong? Even swordman hit Ant Egg in AntHell still miss and take time too long to kill the egg..  :swt3:

Btw, my server running 3rd job and using hercules. Is that any setting that i missed?

Thank you.

9 answers to this question

maybe your server is pre-re and you are using RE mob_db?

I see. What should I do to change it all to RE ?

Thank you @@evilpuncker

If I want to running my server for 3rd Job, which one more comfortable for it? Enable the renewal in renewal.h and activate all the RE db. Or deactivate the renewal setting in renewal.h ?

Sorry, it be so long I'm not active doing this. The monster is too strong to hit. Miss all the time.  :o

actually, hercules comes by default in renewal mode, so you don't need to edit anything to make it RE :P just undo any change that you might have done to it and recompile

actually, hercules comes by default in renewal mode, so you don't need to edit anything to make it RE :P just undo any change that you might have done to it and recompile

So, the renewal monster more strong and have more hp than pre-re. That why when novice come to hit the mobs, it always miss..  :lol: Correct or not?  :P

I haven't change anything. Just wanna know why it look like that. Because I'm so worry about that.

Thank you for answering my question.