Sign in to follow this  
Aurora

Skill modifications

Question

How can I make Shield boomerang/Charge weapon element changeable as well as Acid Terror?

How do I increase/descrease skill damage/buffs as well?

Thanks!

Edited by Aurora

4 answers to this question

How can I make Shield boomerang/Charge weapon element changeable as well as Acid Terror?

Thanks!

Go to your skill_db.conf --> https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/db/pre-re/skill_db.conf and add the Element: "Element Type" value. To increase damage of the skill, you need to go into the battle.c file and change the skill's formula + recompile.

Element: "Element Type"                     (string) (Optional field - Default "Ele_Neutral")
	                                            (can be grouped by Levels)
	                                            Types: "Ele_Neutral", "Ele_Water", "Ele_Earth", "Ele_Fire", "Ele_Wind"
	                                            "Ele_Poison", "Ele_Holy", "Ele_Dark", "Ele_Ghost", "Ele_Undead"
	                                            "Ele_Weapon" - Uses weapon's element.
	                                            "Ele_Endowed" - Uses Endowed element.
	                                            "Ele_Random" - Uses random element.

Thanks!

Go to your skill_db.conf --> https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/db/pre-re/skill_db.conf and add the Element: "Element Type" value. To increase damage of the skill, you need to go into the battle.c file and change the skill's formula + recompile.

Element: "Element Type"                     (string) (Optional field - Default "Ele_Neutral")
	                                            (can be grouped by Levels)
	                                            Types: "Ele_Neutral", "Ele_Water", "Ele_Earth", "Ele_Fire", "Ele_Wind"
	                                            "Ele_Poison", "Ele_Holy", "Ele_Dark", "Ele_Ghost", "Ele_Undead"
	                                            "Ele_Weapon" - Uses weapon's element.
	                                            "Ele_Endowed" - Uses Endowed element.
	                                            "Ele_Random" - Uses random element.

Thanks @Mysterious! It's working perfectly. I have one more question if that's okay xD I can't find where to change the effect of skills, (e.g Inc agi will give +100 dex agi instead of 10) TIA!

Sorry but that I'm not too sure of... don't know where to find it in the source o-o

Awww, that's unfortunate. I'll keep looking. Thanks! :)