Sign in to follow this  
haniko

Client does not show window options i.e. minimise, maximise, close

Question

The client I am currently using is 20150513aRagexe and it does not show the window options for the client window. I have used NEMO to patch this and can not find an option within NEMO to enable those options. Any ideas how to fix this?

Furthermore, is there a recent Ragexe I should be using? If so, could you please kindly provide me with the link.

Please note that I have only been working on my ragnarok offline server since two days ago and I still have much to learn.

Thanks and Happy New Year everyone!

post-14812-0-34481400-1483242824_thumb.png

Edited by haniko

2 answers to this question

It's available as a diff in Nemo patcher

You should apply "enable title bar menu" patch on NEMO.

Furthermore, is there a recent Ragexe I should be using? If so, could you please kindly provide me with the link.

Please note that I have only been working on my ragnarok offline server since two days ago and I still have much to learn.

As of the moment, the only recent client I know is 2016-02-03aRagexeRE which is not yet supported on Herc yet you can manually add its packets.

RagexeRE Link: http://herc.ws/board/topic/13828-2016-02-03aragexere/

2016-02-03aRagexe packets link: http://herc.ws/board/topic/13828-2016-02-03aragexere/?p=79004 *packets credits to @4144 & @dastgir*