ToiletMaster

Need help, mostly quest issues / Questions

Question

quest_zps00e6ec60.png

Hi there everyone!

Firstly, I'd just like to highlight that my current client is on 2012-04-10 RagexeRE.

So right now, i'm actually having some questions at the moment. Hopefully someone can answer me though! I'm really eager to solve this if it's possible.

Let's start off with Picture A

Question 1:
If you look at Picture A, there's a dropdown menu onto placing the quest Plus, showing how many quests are there for the required quest. Can this be done? I definitely believe it's somewhere to edit in the data folder but I have absolutely no idea where. However if it can't be done I  don't mind. The dropdown menu is really looking awesome :o

Let's move on to Picture B now

Question 2:

For picture B, would it be possible to insert the sprite to insert into To & From? Example shown as above. Upon clicking the NPC, you'll be guided as to where you're required to go through the navigation system. However if the navigation is optional though, Since some of my NPC is located in custom quests, so it might be hard to make it work.

Question 3:

Looking at picture B again, you can see that you can write down stuffs at the To part. How can i insert text there? Is it possible? So far quest_id2display.txt only provides the top part only and the title.

Question 4:

Following up with question 3, is it possible to place in items in? Upon clicking the item. The description appears. That's truly amazing though and really a good finishing touch for anyone that write quests.

Question 5:

Is it possible to change the background of the quest window? If possible which image should i add and where?

Hopefully someone can answer these questions! Thank you very much for reading this!

Edited by ToiletMaster

1 answer to this question