Sign in to follow this  
xienne15

mob_avail

Question

How can i make the Player looks has different cloth color? there is no Cloth_Color, yes i'm referring to a monster player.

// MobID,SpriteID,Sex,Hair_Style,Hair_Color,Weapon,Shield,Head_Top,Head_Middle,Head_Bottom,Option,Dye_Color 

is there a way i can add the cloth_color after dye_color?

Edited by xienne15

3 answers to this question

Cloth Colour = Dye colour O_o. So I'm confused as to what you would like... but from my understanding Dye Colour changes the colour of the clothes the Mob Player is wearing.

Cloth Colour = Dye colour O_o. So I'm confused as to what you would like... but from my understanding Dye Colour changes the colour of the clothes the Mob Player is wearing.

Thank you, never thought it was for the cloth color....since the first time i use it,nothing changed. What i forgot is my jcurrent job will be different color from other job. Thanks for the heads up!

Thank you, never thought it was for the cloth color....since the first time i use it,nothing changed. What i forgot is my jcurrent job will be different color from other job. Thanks for the heads up!

Don't forget the the Hair Colour and Dye Colour works based on the already palettes you have in your server through your Stylist.