Sign in to follow this  
Sɴᴇᴀᴋʏʙᴀᴇ

Hey <3

Just wanted to say hi, hope you all doing great! (:

Looking for like minded people, hope it's not a problem if I hijack my own introduction a bit.. I'm looking to recruit and make a team for a server.

Here's my post on RMS: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/recruitment/(recruitment)-sneakyro/
(I'll post in the right section also, just wanted some more exposure.. Sorry! :P)

• The name of your server: SneakyRO ( https://sneakyro.com )
  • Your servers rates: To be decided more specifically later, but generally something mid rate.
  • Pre or Renewal: Renewal, lots of fun and exciting updates are coming to RO. Some of which I'm still catching up with even now.
  • What positions are available at the time: All kinds of positions are open, but developers and GMs are needed right now!
  • Other server specifics you would like to include: We're in a very early state, site hosting/game server hosting is up, the client is half done. I've been doing it all alone so far, with more help it's going to be a breeze.
  • Your contact information and available form of contact such as email or private message: Discord (Sɴᴇᴀᴋʏʙᴀᴇ#3028)

So that's the gist of it. I've always had an interest for management and Ragnarok, I used to play way back and there's a lot I forgot and obviously so much to catch up to.. All of which I decide to learn as our server grows, nothing can ever be complete, it's a never ending journey for the better.

Working on this project / server is mainly just for fun, but don't be mistaken. I'm quite a serious person and don't like to do it half assed.

tl;dr My vision is to create a casual server, but which also have aspects of competition.. in other words, an environment to hangout doing what we all love, whether that is to compete being #1 solo or by team, chill and embark on adventure with countless of quests and stories! So to me, mid rate sounds about just right, nothing too difficult or easy.

A perfect middle ground.

So slide in my DMs lol, let's see what we can do.

Kind regards,
SneakyBae

Edited by Sɴᴇᴀᴋʏʙᴀᴇ