Uzieal

[Pre-Release] Pallet Town+

Pallet Town -

This is the Pre-Release of my Custom Pallet Town, Yes it has been done a million times, but not by me /gg

I have about as much nostalgia for Ragnarok as I do Pokemon! In time I will release more PokeMaps here and

there but what better place to start than Pallet Town?! I would greatly appreciate any feedback or opinions you

might have about this release so let me know! Did I mention this Release Will include Interior Maps as Well !?

pqm.gif

Nostalgia!!  :meow:

looks great Uz (still wonders why palet town only had two houses and lab and still called a town).

This is really cute.  I love Pokemon!  So its nice to see that you stuck with the two houses and lab only.  My only beef is if the players get too close to the edges, near the trees, in the actual client they're gonna see just black.  Its just a personal preference of mine to make the outside of the town a little more so that they see forest or whatever is around so that it seems more 'real' I suppose.  But good job, its cute.  =]

This is really cute.  I love Pokemon!  So its nice to see that you stuck with the two houses and lab only.  My only beef is if the players get too close to the edges, near the trees, in the actual client they're gonna see just black.  Its just a personal preference of mine to make the outside of the town a little more so that they see forest or whatever is around so that it seems more 'real' I suppose.  But good job, its cute.  =]

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it and actually since this topic opened I decided to completely redo everything with custom textures and models! and yes I will extend the boundaries also!  ^_^