Sign in to follow this  
Jasc

PokemonRO Project takeover

At the verge of graduation, I have found myself pursuing a career path and dedicating my time in a business opportunity. It has been an absolute pleasure building PokemonRO to where it is now, and I see so much potential for it in the future. I am looking for someone to takeover my project, I am handing the

reigns to someone who can spend the time that I have in the past.

1. Comes with a fully functional website done by YHMWHY

http://pokemon-ro.net

2. All Server files are intact and it is still running and operational

3. IPB forums

If an individual/team decides to take over, they will be responsible
for all the financials for the server, hosting, etc. for maintaing it.
This is not a sale of my server, I am handing over everything to a new
owner to continue the project.

If you are interested, please let me know here, or if you have more
questions, please PM me and I will be happy to answer anything. I will
be dedicating my part time providing paid services in my
spare time.

Edited by Jasc

Your URL doesn't seem to work for me :S functional doesn't come to mind when there's a critical error D:

The host had to transfer my vps to a different IP, so I just corrected that. It should display correctly now. Not a critical error, just a simple IP change in the server.conf files for any server owner who knows the basics.

Edited by Jasc

The host had to transfer my vps to a different IP, so I just corrected that. It should display correctly now. Not a critical error, just a simple IP change in the server.conf files for any server owner who knows the basics.

Oh I know, just that Flux spits it out as a critical error :>. Anyways, onto the topic! When I read this, I thought this was the other "PokemonRO" which was in development for so long (eAthena's time) but then haven't heard anything more about that PokemonRO. However, from the looks around, you have Several Administrators (forum based) you sure none of them will take it over? 

Yeah, while they are "forum mods" there is a reason why I posted on hercules, because hercules is a development forum people are interested in scripts/coding/server aspects. Hiring within requires teaching all of the requirements of running a server from the basics. I am looking for someone a little more experienced who knows how to handle a server, knows the costs of running one.

I see a lot of people opening new servers and servers dying all the time. I am not going to let the server die, I want it to be continued by others.

1. Website costed $650 USD

2. I have over 200+ Pokemon Sprites, invested over $700 to spriters

3. I have custom maps, custom scripts, loading screens, patchers,

These are all costs of starting a new server properly, and I understand that a lot of people can't afford it. This is a premium server and I want it to be in good hands

Edited by Jasc