Mumbles

Player Invincibility upon Teleport...gone?

Question

I recently made a modification to my source in skill.c, where I allowed a menu bypass for Level 2 Teleport. I made this simple modification:

-         if( sd->state.autocast || ( (sd->skillitem == AL_TELEPORT || battle_config.skip_teleport_lv1_menu) && skilllv == 1 ) || skilllv == 3 )+         if( sd->state.autocast || ( (sd->skillitem == AL_TELEPORT || battle_config.skip_teleport_lv1_menu) && skilllv == 1 ) || skilllv > 1 )

My goal of having the Level 2 menu skip was achieved; however, I managed to break the configuration for player invincibility upon spawn. As it is, my player_invincible_time in player.conf no longer works; I have set to 6000 milliseconds, but you can now be hit upon spawn - likely before your client even fully loads the map. Here's the remaining section of the code:

if( sd->state.autocast || ( (sd->skillitem == AL_TELEPORT || battle_config.skip_teleport_lv1_menu) && skilllv == 1 ) || skilllv > 1 )            {                if( skilllv == 1 )                    pc_randomwarp(sd,CLR_TELEPORT);                else                    pc_setpos(sd,sd->status.save_point.map,sd->status.save_point.x,sd->status.save_point.y,CLR_TELEPORT);                break;            }            clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skillid,skilllv,1);            if( skilllv == 1 )                clif_skill_warppoint(sd,skillid,skilllv, (unsigned short)-1,0,0,0);            else                clif_skill_warppoint(sd,skillid,skilllv, (unsigned short)-1,sd->status.save_point.map,0,0);

Now, I figured at this line -

clif_skill_nodamage(src,bl,skillid,skilllv,1);

- it checks the timer for the player invincibility. Do I need to add this line within the first condition's output, or...? I'm at a bit of a loss. Any help is appreciated; thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Thats wrong clif_skill_nodamage has nothing to do with the invincibility, it doesn't check for any timer either.

Whats responsible for teleport invincibility is clif_parse_LoadEndAck which is run when a player teleports or changes map

if(battle_config.pc_invincible_time > 0) {		if(map_flag_gvg(sd->bl.m))			pc_setinvincibletimer(sd,battle_config.pc_invincible_time<<1);		else			pc_setinvincibletimer(sd,battle_config.pc_invincible_time);	}

Hmm. I wonder what it could be then; that block matches what I have in clif.c. All I changed were files that didn't pertain to player invincibility. As it is, you basically spawn and are targeted instantly by aggresive mobs.

Here are some other changes I made to the source, though I doubt they're relevant.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=zMJ720QR