Sign in to follow this  
simplynice

Git Problem - Git Pull

Question

You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists).Please, commit your changes before you can merge. 

I have no idea what to do and how to solve this issue. I can't use git pull using centos because that's showing up same as to the windows. Any solutions guys?

Thank you in advance.

3 answers to this question

Git Troubleshooting

Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge.Aborting.
Git doesn't update modified files even if they don't conflict unless they're properly "committed" in your local working copy, to do so is simple and advantageous (it will keep a log of your changes for yourself; so you can always go back and check what was changed and when)

- On Unix

git commit -am "your log message, anything at all"
- On Windows

1. Right click your folder -> Git Commit -> "master"

2. (optional) type the log message

3. Hit 'OK'

As shown here, try to commit before pulling.

git.exe pull -v --progress       "origin"POST git-upload-pack (gzip 1057 to 607 bytes)POST git-upload-pack (512 bytes)remote: Counting objects: 506, done.remote: Compressing objects: 100% (219/219), done.Receiving objects: 100% (373/373), 333.35 KiB | 5.00 KiB/s, done.Resolving deltas: 100% (310/310), completed with 94 local objects.remote: Total 373 (delta 310), reused 212 (delta 153)From https://github.com/HerculesWS/Herculesa71a773..e14ab55  master     -> origin/master* [new branch]      bcrypt     -> origin/bcrypt* [new branch]      permission-cache-fix -> origin/permission-cache-fix= [up to date]      rathena    -> origin/rathena= [up to date]      zones      -> origin/zonesAuto-merging src/map/map.hAuto-merging db/re/item_db.txtCONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in db/re/item_db.txtAutomatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.git did not exit cleanly (exit code 1) (58126 ms @ 7/30/2013 8:07:15 PM) 

What will i do? I don't have any error running the server.