ToiletMaster

setquest & erasequest atcommands

Hi there Hercules!

Currently I would like to suggest for quest specific atcommands to be added in.

Example of the quest commands adding in.

Addquest <quest ID> <state>delquest <quest ID>

Reasons of why we should have this would be easier of debugging of current scripts that we have for quests issues.

Example we have Theodore's request quest. where step 14 could be the issue where in the script it's quest ID 3023,

(note that this is a random quest with random steps, not as of official behaviour)

therefore, we would then have to add in another NPC specifically just to provide the quest ID which is definitely gonna take time. on that end where if we have the addquest atcommand added in, it could be solve within minutes.

Similar to the set atcommand but right now more or less adding in setquest command.

If you find that this suggestion is not of use, please disregard this suggestion.

Thank you for your time for reading this.

I'd so much like those, I hate it when I'm debugging stuff with quests and I need to logout only so I can delete the quests from the sql table, but interest has been nonee D: I'll see with fellow colleagues what they think

why not just use *bindatcmd and *setquest/*erasequest script command ?

can probably add this inside global_function file or something ...

though, if wanna add in as atcommand version, that's ... actually better as no need to parse the script command function