Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar Lothbrok

Rebellion Class Spr & Official Hair Spr 28-29

I am unclear as to the forum rules re-guarding downloads outside of the downloads section that are direct downloads... 

What I can tell you however is from what I can see the Download Section only allows the following file types;

Allowed:   7z, aiff, bmp, css, diff, doc, gif, gz, hqx, htm, html, ico, jpeg, jpg, mov, mp3, mpg, patch, pdf, php, png, ppt, ps, psd, ram, rtf, swf, tar, tiff, txt, viv, wav, wmv, xml, zip

sprite .rar  will not upload as it is in an improper format. 

This is also to be the most likely source of your troubles with uploading. Try using the .zip file extension as it is an extremely similar format.

There is no problem in uploading files outside the downloads section, but it's highly reccommended to do so, because you reach more people this way.

rar is a pretty extended format, so I think it'd be a great idea to add them to the allowed filetypes. However, I don't have powers for doing that.

There is no problem in uploading files outside the downloads section, but it's highly reccommended to do so, because you reach more people this way.

rar is a pretty extended format, so I think it'd be a great idea to add them to the allowed filetypes. However, I don't have powers for doing that.

I agree, I already tossed the Forum Managers a message.  ;)

Thread to Download section uniformity would be excellent.   :lol:

Also, this was mainly in an attempt to help him with Uploads.  B)

I currently don't have access to the downloads section of the ACP so I can't help here. However, I will pass this down to Ind.