madtoyz

Change Cash Point by Happ5 become unlimited exchange

Question

How to make this script can exchange any ammount player want.

100 poring coin = 30 cashpoint.

//===== eAthena Script =======================================//= Cash Point Exchanger//===== By: ==================================================//= Happ5//===== Current Version: =====================================//= v1//===== Description: =========================================//= exchange coins into point//============================================================izlude,160,149,4	script	Point Exchanger	714,{	mes "[Point Exchanger]";  	mes "Hi there..i can exchange Poring Coins into points?!"; 	next; 	menu "500 Poring Coins to 10 Point",-, "1000 Poring Coins to 30 Point",L_Bl,"Cancel",L_Cancel;	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "Good good, let me just check"; 	next;	if(countitem(7539)<500) goto L_NoMake; 	delitem 7539,500;	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "wait a second.....";	next;	set #CASHPOINTS, #CASHPOINTS+10;	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "Total  " + #CASHPOINTS + " Cash Points.";	close;L_NoMake:	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "You don't have enough gold coins to exchange..";	close;L_Bl: 	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "Good good, let me just check"; 	next;	if(countitem(7539)<1000) goto L_NoMake; 	delitem 7539,1000;	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "Give me a second.....";	next;	set #CASHPOINTS, #CASHPOINTS+30;	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "You now have " + #CASHPOINTS + " Cash Points.";	close;L_Leave:	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "Maybe another time?";	close;L_Cancel:	mes "[Point Exchanger]";	mes "Aw, what a shame";	close;}

6 answers to this question

Here's my method.

izlude,160,149,4    script    Point Exchanger::point_x    714,{    mes .name$;      mes "Hello there, "+ strcharinfo(0) +"!";    mes "I can exchange your "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" for "+ .x_rate +" Points each!";    next;        // End the session if player chooses to    if (select("Exchange "+ getitemname(.item_id) +":^FF0000End session^000000") == 2)    {        mes .name$;        mes "Aw, what a shame! See you later, then!";        close;    }        mes .name$;    mes "Please input the amount of coins you would like to exchange. Remember, 1 "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" is equivalent to "+ .x_rate +" Points!";    next;        input .@amount;    // Input coin amount to be exchanged        // User does not have specified amount of coins    if (countitem(.item_id) < .@amount)    {        mes .name$;        mes "I'm sorry, but you do not have "+ .@amount +" "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" in your inventory! You currently have "+ countitem(.item_id) +".";        close;    }        delitem .item_id, .@amount;            // Delete specified amount of coins    .@exchange = .@amount * .x_rate;    // Calculate amount to be updated    #CASHPOINTS += .@exchange;            // Update points        mes .name$;    mes "The transaction was successful! You traded "+ .@amount +" "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" for "+ .@exchange +" Points! You now have "+ #CASHPOINTS +" Points.";    close;            OnWhisperGlobal:        // Whisper anything to initialize settings        message strcharinfo(0), strnpcinfo(1) +" : 'OnInit' label has been intialized.";        OnInit:        // Configuration        .name$ = "[^0000FFPoint Exchanger^000000]";    // NPC name        .item_id = 7539;    // Item ID of coin to exchange        .x_rate = 30;        // Exchange rate (1 coin for x points)        end;    }

It's commented in a way that explains how the script progresses. If you load this into a live server, whisper anything to npc:point_x to initialize its settings.

Here's my method.

izlude,160,149,4    script    Point Exchanger::point_x    714,{    mes .name$;      mes "Hello there, "+ strcharinfo(0) +"!";    mes "I can exchange your "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" for "+ .x_rate +" Points each!";    next;        // End the session if player chooses to    if (select("Exchange "+ getitemname(.item_id) +":^FF0000End session^000000") == 2)    {        mes .name$;        mes "Aw, what a shame! See you later, then!";        close;    }        mes .name$;    mes "Please input the amount of coins you would like to exchange. Remember, 1 "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" is equivalent to "+ .x_rate +" Points!";    next;        input .@amount;    // Input coin amount to be exchanged        // User does not have specified amount of coins    if (countitem(.item_id) < .@amount)    {        mes .name$;        mes "I'm sorry, but you do not have "+ .@amount +" "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" in your inventory! You currently have "+ countitem(.item_id) +".";        close;    }        delitem .item_id, .@amount;            // Delete specified amount of coins    .@exchange = .@amount * .x_rate;    // Calculate amount to be updated    #CASHPOINTS += .@exchange;            // Update points        mes .name$;    mes "The transaction was successful! You traded "+ .@amount +" "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" for "+ .@exchange +" Points! You now have "+ #CASHPOINTS +" Points.";    close;            OnWhisperGlobal:        // Whisper anything to initialize settings        message strcharinfo(0), strnpcinfo(1) +" : 'OnInit' label has been intialized.";        OnInit:        // Configuration        .name$ = "[^0000FFPoint Exchanger^000000]";    // NPC name        .item_id = 7539;    // Item ID of coin to exchange        .x_rate = 30;        // Exchange rate (1 coin for x points)        end;    }

It's commented in a way that explains how the script progresses. If you load this into a live server, whisper anything to npc:point_x to initialize its settings.

Missing function

missingfunc_zps13ceb677.jpg

Missing function

missingfunc_zps13ceb677.jpg

o.O;

Are you not using Hercules? It seems to be erroring at the variable declarations. Here's an adapted version that uses the set command for variable declarations.

izlude,160,149,4    script    Point Exchanger::point_x    714,{    mes .name$;      mes "Hello there, "+ strcharinfo(0) +"!";    mes "I can exchange your "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" for "+ .x_rate +" Points each!";    next;        // End the session if player chooses to    if (select("Exchange "+ getitemname(.item_id) +":^FF0000End session^000000") == 2)    {        mes .name$;        mes "Aw, what a shame! See you later, then!";        close;    }        mes .name$;    mes "Please input the amount of coins you would like to exchange. Remember, 1 "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" is equivalent to "+ .x_rate +" Points!";    next;        input .@amount;    // Input coin amount to be exchanged        // User does not have specified amount of coins    if (countitem(.item_id) < .@amount)    {        mes .name$;        mes "I'm sorry, but you do not have "+ .@amount +" "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" in your inventory! You currently have "+ countitem(.item_id) +".";        close;    }        delitem .item_id, .@amount;                    // Delete specified amount of coins    set .@exchange, .@amount * .x_rate;            // Calculate amount to be updated    set #CASHPOINTS, #CASHPOINTS + .@exchange;    // Update points        mes .name$;    mes "The transaction was successful! You traded "+ .@amount +" "+ getitemname(.item_id) +" for "+ .@exchange +" Points! You now have "+ #CASHPOINTS +" Points.";    close;            OnWhisperGlobal:        // Whisper anything to initialize settings        message strcharinfo(0), strnpcinfo(1) +" : 'OnInit' label has been intialized.";        OnInit:        // Configuration        set .name$, "[^0000FFPoint Exchanger^000000]";    // NPC name        set .item_id, 7539;        // Item ID of coin to exchange        set .x_rate, 30;        // Exchange rate (1 coin for x points)        end;    }

@ Via: BTW OnInit labels are now automatically fired when a NPC is loaded so there's no longer need to whisper to any npc or using the messy if (!.init) donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnInit"; and these 'dirty' tricks to make the NPCs start working when they aren't loaded on server start ;).

@ Via: BTW OnInit labels are now automatically fired when a NPC is loaded so there's no longer need to whisper to any npc or using the messy if (!.init) donpcevent strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnInit"; and these 'dirty' tricks to make the NPCs start working when they aren't loaded on server start ;).

Whoa, I wasn't aware of that! I got so used to triggering that label manually lol. That's great that we no longer need to; thanks for the heads up! c: