Sign in to follow this  
Avian

Question Regarding Cashop

Hello, I have a question regarding the cashop i was wondering if it's possible to some how modify it so that it can consume credits instead of cashpoints. I honestly don't have any other idea on what to use it for, so i was thinking of making it like the donation shop in game since its a very nice feature only if its possible lol.
Edited by Judas

Check Dynamic shop in script section. You can use different currency and items for buying stuffs in your shop.

I'm Talking about this Cashop btw I'm not sure if we on the same page o.O  lol, but yea i just wanna know if i can modify this cashop so that the players who donate can buy the items in game through cashop instead of purchasing on the website , so lets say i donate 10$= 10 credits, in game the cashop will show my balance 10 credits and i can buy the items through cashop with the 10 credits.  I don't even know if I'm explaining it right i suck at explanations -_- anyways i hope you/others get what I'm trying to say Lol 

screenExpRO000_zps917b6cbd.jpg

Edited by Cyrax

Using FluxCP?

I believe you could do that with some FluxCP edits that makes the check on account vars the account has, so that it only checks the #CASHPOINTS and the #KAFRAPOINTS vars ingame.

But you should do that with the account offline since it's quite exploitable...

P.S.: I don't know how to modify FluxCP so I can tell you what to do, but not how to do it. Sorry.

I think he is talking about new points instead of the tradistional #cashpoints and #kafrapoints.

You could configure that in your voting addons.

but if you are using byteflux's vote for points addons. you can change #cashpoints or #kafrapoints in

../lib/cashpoints.php

Line 5 and Line 11.

and I think if you want to change the currency of your cash shop, you can find it in clif.c, pc.c, and pc.h but it may affect the script cash shop.

Edited by quesoph

Using FluxCP?

I believe you could do that with some FluxCP edits that makes the check on account vars the account has, so that it only checks the #CASHPOINTS and the #KAFRAPOINTS vars ingame.

But you should do that with the account offline since it's quite exploitable...

P.S.: I don't know how to modify FluxCP so I can tell you what to do, but not how to do it. Sorry.

O.o I don't really understand that much since I'm quite new to all this but i basically wanna use the cashop button feature as my donation npc for fluxcp i guess i also wanna change the currency to credits. I think we on the same page though lol idk -_- if i can find some 1 who knows how to set this up I'm willing to pay