Sign in to follow this  
Senos

Another suggestion "silly".

Well, hauhauha, here I am again.  :D

I find it interesting that has the name of the groups of staff in footer of the forum, because it is easier to manupulate who enters and leaves the theam and see who is really in a faster way.

And also adding the Area of Requests and "Database" in support areas. 
Area of Requests: requests for scripts, database, source, etc ...
Database: all requests that are resolved are moved to this area,  only after passing if someone ask the same thing.

I hope I was clear, thank you!

Well, hauhauha, here I am again.  :D

I find it interesting that has the name of the groups of staff in footer of the forum, because it is easier to manupulate who enters and leaves the theam and see who is really in a faster way.

And also adding the Area of Requests and "Database" in support areas. 
Area of Requests: requests for scripts, database, source, etc ...
Database: all requests that are resolved are moved to this area,  only after passing if someone ask the same thing.

I hope I was clear, thank you!

Making  another forum just for "Area of Requests" is sorta pointless and just adds more forums to the board. As for your resolving, we don't need this as well since we have the "Mark as Best Answer" that will mark any topics that have been solved.

So okay, is more a matter of habit even this type of structure.
Area not think useless, because i like a lot of help in this area.

But ok, thanks!

What about:

I find it interesting that has the name of the groups of staff in footer of the forum, because it is easier to manupulate who enters and leaves the theam and see who is really in a faster way.

?
Edited by Wolf

Oh, you want the Group Names listed on the footer of the Board? (i.e. Administrator, Core Developer, etc.)

I find it interesting that has the name of the groups of staff in footer of the forum, because it is easier to manupulate who enters and leaves the theam and see who is really in a faster way.

Oh, you want the Group Names listed on the footer of the Board? (i.e. Administrator, Core Developer, etc.)

Yes yes, I find it interesting, do not you think?