Sign in to follow this  
Gelo

Cannot login to character select but no errors

Question

Hello guys!, I am trying hercules because they said that it consume less memory and the renewal features are more close to original. I've already set up the server it is fully working but when I try to login, it will only login on the server selection and will not continue.

I am using 2012-07-16 client, no log in error shows on the console, only closed connection from '127.0.0.1'

Sorry for bad english. hope you can help me.

Thanks hercules! :)

EDIT:

I am just using local IP (127.0.0.1)

Edited by Gelo

7 answers to this question

Does your login server point you to the appropriate char server and map server port?

It seems you're getting lost either by an IP issue or a port issue. Check them thoroughly.

OMG MY BAD IM SORRY! I did not check the mmo.h again, the old settings is not save, so I change it now to 20120716. sorry Its now working! my bad. anyways, thank you jaBote for helping!

No problem, I've had lots of errors related to this and spent a great amount of time not knowing what happened. And more than once, and twice... It's just a quite common mistake.

Glad you've solved it!

Hi, i'm having the same issue, but I tried to apply the fix above, but still cannot connect to charserver, and also no errors.

EDIT: I already fixed it, forgot to compile server after changing PACKET_VER, thanks!

Edited by legion

It's ok with my windows, but in linux centos6 server, i have this error. My client version is 2013-08-14aRagexe. mmo.h also changed to

#define PACKETVER 20130814 

No errors or whatsoever. help please.. thanks!