Sign in to follow this  
Rhina~*

New to Hercules Scripting

Question

Olá amigos, sou do brAthena. Resolvi criar uma conta no Hercules Emulador para mostrar meus scripts, ajudar no suporte e também estou aberto a modificações de scripts.

Queria que alguém podesse postar alguns códigos de scripts que se diferenciam do brAthena.

@edit

Post in English:

Hello friends, I am the Trac open. I decided to create an account on the Hercules emulator to show my scripts, help support and I am also open to modification scripts.

Podesse wanted someone post some code scripts that differ from the Trac open.

Thank you!

Att ;
Edited by AnnieRuru

2 answers to this question

Hello Rhina,

Welcome to Hercules! If you have any questions in regards to script conversion, please feel free to ask. As for showcases, you may do so in the various Releases sections across the support forums. Please bear in mind that although our community is primarily English-speaking, we do have sections for Portuguese topics as well. I look forward to seeing your posts and contributions to Hercules. See you around!

Note: Translated topic title to English (previously "Novo no Hercules como Script") for the sake of keeping it in this support board.