Sign in to follow this  
SSky

Endless Tower Cooldown Reset and Disabling Hiding in a town

Question

Hello i'd like to request a script that resets Endless Tower Cooldown by using Purification Stone. I created 1 but its not working, So i need help now. Another request is how do i disable All types of hiding skills in Izlude town. such as Hide, Cloak, Chase Walk, Cloaking Exceed. 

2 answers to this question

You have the answer for the Endless Tower cooldown here: /npc/instances/EndlessTower.txt#L302

Just make a NPC that takes that purification stone and in exchange deletes the etower_timer variable and removes the cooldown quests set on you by the script.

For disabling hiding in a town, you could just add a new zone in map_zone_db.conf (assuming Renewal) that inherits from the "Towns" zone and change Izlude from "Towns" zone to that zone in /npc/mapflag/town.txt.

You have the answer for the Endless Tower cooldown here: /npc/instances/EndlessTower.txt#L302

Just make a NPC that takes that purification stone and in exchange deletes the etower_timer variable and removes the cooldown quests set on you by the script.

For disabling hiding in a town, you could just add a new zone in map_zone_db.conf (assuming Renewal) that inherits from the "Towns" zone and change Izlude from "Towns" zone to that zone in /npc/mapflag/town.txt.

Thank you! I created my Purification Stone NPC too.