Sign in to follow this  
themon

What is your favorite tv show?

Gossip Girl :] [When is it coming back to the UK? I can't wait!]
Oh and LOST is excellent! [When is this coming back to the UK as well? lol]
P.S [Nate out of Gossip Girl is so HOT! And Sawyer out of LOST is so HOT!]

I know that this is no tv show but a movie. but I just want to share for all gamer's online and private

RPG METANOIA

SUMMARY

11-year-old Nico and his friends fight to prevent a dangerous computer virus from crossing over into the real world by infecting the minds of gamers all across the globe, unleashing his inner warrior in his fight to save the world. Little Nico has no self esteem; the only time he feels confident is when he's wielding his magic yo-yo in Metanoia, an online MMORPG (Massively Multi-players Online Role Playing Game) that he and his friends play religiously. In the world of Metanoia, Nico assumes the identity of a Zero - a volatile nomad with superhuman speed. Together with his pals Mang Ernie, K'mao, Sumpak, Ahdonis, and Cassandra, there is no enemy too powerful for Zero, and no mission too dangerous to undertake. So when these brave virtual-reality adventurers uncover evidence of a powerful new virus that that threatens to infect humanity, the time comes to summon their inner-courage, and rise to the occasion.

Official Site

Video Part1

Video Part2

Edited by themon