Sign in to follow this  
exi1992

Quest Custom Npc Need Help !!

Question

Well, this one is complicated guys. I need a npc for super quests. One npc for each item. When people click one of the npcs, they will see the requirements directly. Only requirements nothing else and a "close" button of course. If they already have the requirements the npc will give the item directly without any screen. Is that possible?

4 answers to this question

Try.. Just change the itemID#.

prontera,200,180,3	script	test	123,{if(countitem(7227) < 10 || countitem(7179) < 10) goto Lne;mes "Okay, here you go!";delitem 7227,10;delitem 7179,10;getitem 5135,1;announce strcharinfo(0)+" has finished Megingjard Quest. Congratulations!",bc_all;specialeffect2 248;close;Lne:mes "Do you want to make this item?";mes "You have to bring me these ingredients!";mes "10 TCG";mes "10 PODS";close;}

Like this?

prontera,200,180,3	script	test	123,{if(countitem(7227) < 10 || countitem(7179) < 10) goto Lne;mes "Okay, here you go!";delitem 7227,10;delitem 7179,10;getitem 5135,1;close;Lne:mes "Do you want to make this item?";mes "You have to bring me these ingredients!";mes "10 TCG";mes "10 PODS";close;}

Like this?

prontera,200,180,3	script	test	123,{if(countitem(7227) < 10 || countitem(7179) < 10) goto Lne;mes "Okay, here you go!";delitem 7227,10;delitem 7179,10;getitem 5135,1;close;Lne:mes "Do you want to make this item?";mes "You have to bring me these ingredients!";mes "10 TCG";mes "10 PODS";close;}

Yeah, exactly like this. And i want this npc to shine for a second when you gave all requirements. And how to make an auto-announcement when someone done with one quest. Like "UserName has finished Megingjard Quest. Congratulations!"