Sign in to follow this  
Lawliet L Ryuzaki

White Screen?

Question

I kept trying to read and im pretty sure i almost have it, but there's something wrong or something missing....

I'm using 20131223 as my version, I was following the instructions in the setting up 2013 clients, and looking through ossi0110's full client package, but what step am I missing?

I've tried to follow the settingup 2013, but I end up getting a "loki error" or when I click on the client itself it loads a window but it's completely a white screen.

I tried following ossi0110's full client package, I made sure that everything is pointing to my IP which it is, but when I click on the client, it loads nothing. It's completely blank. I rebuilt the YourRO.grf since i updated the clientinfo.xml to point to my IP. I know that even with the blank, it is making a connection, cause it notices the attempted connection but again, still blank screen.  What am I missing that would cause my RO to load in blank (no matter how I compiled it in NEMO) and not let any loaders work with it.

Thanks! (or if anyone can explain to me if this is the order: build grf -> use Nemo to diff -> then setup loader -> success?)

1 answer to this question

Post your diff list here, and much better post the things you modify.