Sign in to follow this  
ThyroDree

KOE ( King Of Emperium )

Question

can someone help   :(

when i break the emperium and Announce My Guild is the King of Emperium i can still attack the emperium . how can i make this like on War of Emperium?  and how can i make the emperium in this script i immune with skills? it only can break using Normal Attacks

heres my script 

-	script	KoE	-1,{OnInit:	disablenpc "The King#KoE";	disablenpc "Exit#KoE";	bindatcmd "koe", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnCommand", 99,99;	end;OnCommand:	if ( compare( .@atcmd_parameters$, "on" ) ) goto L_start;	else if ( compare( .@atcmd_parameters$, "off" ) ) goto L_end;	else {		dispbottom "type - '@koe on' to start the event";		dispbottom "type - '@koe off' to end the event";	}	end;OnClock2000: // everyday 8pm startsL_start:	if ( .start ) end;	gvgon "guild_vs1";	announce "The King of Emperium Hill has begun!", bc_all;	.start = 1;	enablenpc "The King#KoE";	disablenpc "Exit#KoE";	$koegid = 0;	donpcevent "::OnRevKoE";	maprespawnguildid "guild_vs1", $koegid, 7;	monster "guild_vs1",49,49,"EMPERIUM",1288,1,"KoE::OnEmpDead";	end;OnClock2030: // everyday 8:30pm endsL_end:	gvgoff "guild_vs1";	announce "The King of Emperium Hill is over!", bc_all;	.start = 0;	enablenpc "Exit#KoE";	disablenpc "The King#KoE";	killmonsterall "guild_vs1";//	maprespawnguildid "guild_vs1", $koegid, 6;	end;OnEmpDead:	$koegid = getcharid(2);	announce "The current King of Emperium Hill is the ["+ strcharinfo(2) +"] guild.", bc_all;	donpcevent "::OnRevKoE";	maprespawnguildid "guild_vs1", $koegid, 6;	sleep 500;	if ( .start )		monster "guild_vs1",49,49,"EMPERIUM",1288,1,"KoE::OnEmpDead";	end;} // KoE Entrancephtownall,209,172,4	script	The King#KoE	58,{    mes "[The King]";	if ( !getcharid(2) ) {		mes "You must have a guild to participate in the ^FF0000King of Emperium Hill Tournament^000000.";		close;	}    mes "Hello.";    mes "Would you like to participate in the ^FF0000King of Emperium Hill Tournament^000000?";	if ( select ( "Yes", "No" ) == 2 ) close;    switch( rand(1,4) ){        case 1:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 88; end;        case 2:	warp "guild_vs1", 88, 50; end;        case 3:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 11; end;        case 4:	warp "guild_vs1", 11, 50; end;	}} // KoE Exitguild_vs1,49,56,5	script	Exit#KoE	51,{	mes "[Exit]";	mes "See ya.";	if ( getcharid(2) == $koegid )		getitem 501, 1; // configure prize here	close2;	warp "Save",0,0;	end;} // Flagsguild_vs1,49,38,4	script	King of Emperium Hill#1::koe_flag	722,{	if ( !$koegid ) end;	mes "[King of Emperium Hill]";	mes "The Current King of Emperium Hill is the ["+ getguildname($koegid) +"] guild.";	close;OnRevKoE:	flagemblem $koegid;	end;}guild_vs1,61,49,6	duplicate(koe_flag)	King of Emperium Hill#2	722guild_vs1,38,49,2	duplicate(koe_flag)	King of Emperium Hill#3	722guild_vs1,49,61,0	duplicate(koe_flag)	King of Emperium Hill#4	722 guild_vs1	mapflag	nobranchguild_vs1	mapflag	nomemoguild_vs1	mapflag	nopenaltyguild_vs1	mapflag	noreturnguild_vs1	mapflag	nosave	SavePointguild_vs1	mapflag	noteleportguild_vs1	mapflag	gvg_nopartyguild_vs1	mapflag	nowarpguild_vs1	mapflag	nowarptoguild_vs1	mapflag	guildlock
Edited by venomxxvii

4 answers to this question

I feeling like changing your 'up' into 'down'

just download my latest one

http://herc.ws/board/topic/4495-gvg-king-of-emperium-hill/

provided that you are using latest hercules

Hi AnnieRuru i tried to use the lastest version but i still can use skill on emperium, also i can still hit the emperium even i owned it.

Edited by ShankS