Sign in to follow this  
rhay18

waiting room :D

Question

can i request script for npc w/ waiting room... 

2 NPC w/ waiting room can enter 5player's when the first 1 npc w/ waiting room is full they wait to full the 1 more npc w/ waiting room... thanks :D

10 answers to this question

-	script	main	-1,{OnInit:	.minplayer2start = 5;	end;OnStart:	if ( getwaitingroomstate( 0, "left" ) < .minplayer2start || getwaitingroomstate( 0, "right" ) < .minplayer2start )		end;	announce "blahblah start !", bc_all;	donpcevent "left::OnStart";	donpcevent "right::OnStart";	delwaitingroom "left";	delwaitingroom "right";	disablenpc "left";	disablenpc "right";	end;}prontera,157,187,5	script	left	100,{	end;OnInit:	sleep 1;	waitingroom strnpcinfo(0), getvariableofnpc( .minplayer2start, "main" ) +1, "main::OnStart", getvariableofnpc( .minplayer2start, "main" );	end;OnStart:	warpwaitingpc "guild_vs2", 9, 50;	end;}prontera,160,187,5	script	right	100,{	end;OnInit:	sleep 1;	waitingroom strnpcinfo(0), getvariableofnpc( .minplayer2start, "main" ) +1, "main::OnStart", getvariableofnpc( .minplayer2start, "main" );	end;OnStart:	warpwaitingpc "guild_vs2", 90, 50;	end;}
same people ?

http://rathena.org/board/topic/92911-what-is-the-problem/

how about w/ 1 party only can enter in waiting room?? then if 1 member leave in party will go back to town... and when 1 member leave in chat room will broadcast like 6/7 other party 7/7 :D

Edited by rhay18

no such thing

if you want the waitingroom can only accept the same party members, you have to do source modifications

and ... I don't like party vs party script ...

use battleground ...

ahh ok thanks :D hmmm.... in broadcast like 7/7 when 1 member leave in char room will be 6/7 then sa other party is 7/7

like in bg blue team 0/7 red team 0/7 like that :D

about 1 member leaving in party or logout?? the other party members will going back to town...?

Edited by rhay18

http://rathena.org/board/topic/92930-about-party/?p=246451

I think already answered over there ...

partylock already prevent the players from leaving the party

but for logout, well, just very simple script

-	script	kjdhfkjshfs	-1,{OnPCLogoutEvent:	if ( strcharinfo(3) != "guild_vs2" ) end;	if ( !getcharid(1) ) end; // some gm will bypass nowarpto mapflag ...	getpartymember getcharid(1), 1;	getpartymember getcharid(1), 2;	for ( .@i = 0; .@i < $@partymembercount; .@i++ ) {		if ( isloggedin( $@partymemberaid[.@i], $@partymembercid[.@i] ) ) {			attachrid $@partymemberaid[.@i];			if ( strcharinfo(3) == "guild_vs2" )				warp "Save", 0,0;		}	}	//	warpparty "SavePoint", 0,0, getcharid(1), "guild_vs2"; // EDIT: forgot warpparty doesn't work on noreturn mapflag	end;}guild_vs2	mapflag	partylock

so this script... when the party member logout will going back to town the other member,

about in /leave party in in partylock only and disable the /leave because in that script?

Edited by rhay18

so this script... when the party member logout will going back to town the other member,

yes

about in /leave party in in partylock only and disable the /leave because in that script?

yes, it disable map-wise because of the mapflag

using partylock or guildlock is meant for event script where you don't want players to invite/leave the party/guild to exploit the events

http://rathena.org/wiki/Mapflag#partylock