jaldaAbajo

How to change body sprite

Question

8 answers to this question

both paths achive the same:

remove your account id from clientinfo.xml

with this any one except the GM will change the sprite.

using Neo Patcher and select option (Remove GM Sprites)

thanks a lot evilpuncker.. :)

thx a lot .. it change with the new account  :D ... also saw that the weapon sprite also change (i was tired to see a sword evey time :( ..

its there an option for the existing account to change it ? 

I just test with my accounts the other accounts still intact (mine will be 2000000 and 2000001) both are removed as your suggestion but still have the white dress.

here's the clientinfo.xml for client 20130817:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>    <servertype>primary</servertype>    <connection>        <display>redRO</display>        <desc>redRO</desc>        <address>200.50.11.226</address>        <port>6900</port>        <version>30</version>        <langtype>0</langtype>        <balloon>redRO</balloon>        <aid>			<admin>2000002</admin>			<admin>2000003</admin>			<admin>2000004</admin>		<loading>			<image>loading00.jpg</image>			<image>loading01.jpg</image>			<image>loading02.jpg</image>			<image>loading03.jpg</image>			<image>loading04.jpg</image>			<image>loading05.jpg</image>			<image>loading06.jpg</image>			<image>loading07.jpg</image>			<image>loading08.jpg</image>			<image>loading09.jpg</image>		</loading>        </aid>    </connection></clientinfo>

and this is the code for client 20131223:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>    <servertype>primary</servertype>    <connection>        <display>redRO</display>        <desc>redScorpion</desc>        <address>200.50.11.226</address>        <port>6900</port>        <version>46</version>        <langtype>0</langtype>        <balloon>redRO</balloon>        <aid>			<admin>2000002</admin>		<loading>			<image>loading00.jpg</image>			<image>loading01.jpg</image>			<image>loading02.jpg</image>			<image>loading03.jpg</image>			<image>loading04.jpg</image>			<image>loading05.jpg</image>			<image>loading06.jpg</image>			<image>loading07.jpg</image>			<image>loading08.jpg</image>			<image>loading09.jpg</image>		</loading>        </aid>    </connection></clientinfo>

hi evilpuncker,

i think i got it.. did a repatch on the 20131223 exe and include the option: Remove GM sprites

now previous created accounts came with the classic dress. need to test adding the accounts again in the clientinfo.xml (just for testing purpose..)

many thanks for the help and the fast response.... :D