Sign in to follow this  
Nidhogg

Editing max stats?

Question

Hello there,

today I want to ask something about the max stats of the classes.

I know there is no update to difference the stats of Extended Classes of 3rd Classes yet, but I don't want to wait XD

Is there a way to differentiate Ext. MAX STAT (125) of 3rd MAX STAT (130)?

I found this on my Hercules player.c

// Max limit of char stats. (agi, str, etc.) max_parameter: 99// Same as max_parameter, but for 3rd classes. max_third_parameter: 120// Same as max_parameter, but for baby classes. max_baby_parameter: 80// Same as max_parameter, but for baby 3rd's. max_baby_third_parameter: 108

And this on the emulator (rAthena) I used to use untill I found Hercules

// Maximum params/stats for each class. (str, agi, vit, int, dex, and luk)// 'max_parameter' for novice, non-trans, non-baby, and non-3rd classes// 'max_trans_parameter' for trans classes (non-3rd trans classes)// 'max_third_parameter' for 3rd classes (regular/non-trans) except baby 3rd clasess// 'max_third_trans_parameter' for 3rd trans classes// 'max_baby_parameter' for baby classes except baby 3rd classes// 'max_baby_third_parameter' for baby 3rd classes only// 'max_extended_parameter' for extended 2nd class (Kagerou/Oboro and Rebellion)// For mor specific/advanced option, see 'db/[pre-]re/job_params_db.txt'max_parameter: 99max_trans_parameter: 99max_third_parameter: 130max_third_trans_parameter: 130max_baby_parameter: 80max_baby_third_parameter: 117max_extended_parameter: 125

Also.. I wonder... there I can find all those max_(thing) on Hercules' src.. because.. well, there is a clear difference between codes.

Thank you :)

Edited by Nidhogg

1 answer to this question

I'm a tad bit confused on what you want to do...

player.conf:

// Max limit of char stats. (agi, str, etc.)
max_parameter: 99

// Same as max_parameter, but for 3rd classes.
max_third_parameter: 120

// Same as max_parameter, but for baby classes.
max_baby_parameter: 80

// Same as max_parameter, but for baby 3rd's.
max_baby_third_parameter: 108

and if you search for those in player.c and battle.h you'll find the source for them o_o