Sign in to follow this  
Javanese

guild storage

Question

Hello,

i made script that insert items into guild storage. But the problem are it seems any change on database doesn't change the client view. I tried insert or update both of that not work. even when i access the database use sql are showing right amount.

does anyone know why?

thanks~

2 answers to this question

Storage is loaded upon logging in and dynamically refreshed when accessing it and storing/retrieving items, so chances are you'll need to relog in order to get the changes you made on storage.

That, or make a script command that automatically opens your storage (if possible), adds the items and closes it (player won't ever realise that the storage has been opened because of the speed of the operation).

i already logged out and still the same.

i am not yet know how to do the second solution from you. So the player must be online to make him open guild storage right.

what basically i want to do is auto-insert to guild storage that i enroll on my extra database field . And it will execute periodically