Sign in to follow this  
javierlog08

Why Renewall have Such Damage Output?

I was reminder before when Ashura Strike was the only skill that could kill one player  at one punch .   And I will be honest, I don´t play Ro since I was 17 years old (Now I have 24).  But looking on my new Ro Server I´m really starting to think bad about Renewall...... 3rd Class give a modern approach to players, something good to break the old school ragnarok´s style, and enought to make them think that ragnarok is a fun game.

But honestly dont make sense.  All the skills, on mostly of characters having an horrendous damage output.  a Kagerou can kill you only of one Skill.   Even you have all that Skill mechanism (Coldown , Cast Delay, Fixed Castime)  and you can´t make a combo. That is not necessary because you can kill to anyone only with one skill.

Even the Health for any char is a dummy thing.
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Max_HP

The only class that could get enought health al level 175 would be Rune knight (about 40 - 70k)
X_X But is unless since could came anyone and deals 25k with any skill. 

well it depends on how we see it and experience it..for me renewal is better than before.. renewal is more strategical many item combination can be used unlike in classic very conventional..and before only monk can do 1hko and now almost all job can do 1hko but also all job class now can't be killed easily I see many warlock, ranger and other low HP can't be killed easily in kRO you just need to think and creative on your equips..

:meow: