Sign in to follow this  
xeNium

Timed Warp

Question

Is there any way to prevent anyone to enter the WoE castle maps If the WoE isn't activated? for example, If you click the Warp NPC (I heard normal warp does not able to have script) it will ask you, do you want to teleport to the WoE castle or not, but before that, If the WoE isn't activated (for example, the WoE castle maps activated at 07:00 AM and end at 08:00 AM and 08:00 PM - 09:00 PM, both on Saturday but you click the Warp NPC at 6:59 AM and 07:59 PM Saturday, so the Warp NPC will prevent you from entering the WoE castle maps)

Is there any way to do that?

WoE Schedule, Friday 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM, Friday 07:00 PM-08:00 PM, Saturday 05:00 PM - 06:00 PM

6 answers to this question

Check if WoE is running with agitcheck prior to warping.

Or you can do the same with castles that have different schedules by using gettime too.

I am using http://rathena.org/board/topic/57377-toastys-woe-controller/

Beside that, I don't know how to script this one, trying to write it based toastys woe controller, failed, too complex. Could you help me?

Mhmmm... You can do a simple change on that script.

I HAVEN'T TESTED IT, but perhaps you can do this simple trick:

FIND:

if(getgmlevel() >= .gm_access)			select(				"Warp to Castle Grounds",				"View Castle Owners",				"View all WoE times", 				((!.state)?"Start next WoE":"End current WoE"),				((.state)?"":"Skip next WoE session")				);		else			select(				"Warp to Castle Grounds",				"View Castle Owners",				"View all WoE times");

Change both texts that read this:

"Warp to Castle Grounds", 

to this:

(( agitcheck() || agitcheck2() ) ? "Warp to Castle Grounds" : ""),

Try and test.

Mhmmm... You can do a simple change on that script.

I HAVEN'T TESTED IT, but perhaps you can do this simple trick:

FIND:

if(getgmlevel() >= .gm_access)			select(				"Warp to Castle Grounds",				"View Castle Owners",				"View all WoE times", 				((!.state)?"Start next WoE":"End current WoE"),				((.state)?"":"Skip next WoE session")				);		else			select(				"Warp to Castle Grounds",				"View Castle Owners",				"View all WoE times");

Change both texts that read this:

"Warp to Castle Grounds", 

to this:

(( agitcheck() || agitcheck2() ) ? "Warp to Castle Grounds" : ""),

Try and test.

No, I mean I am trying to replacing the warp, example prt_gld to prt_cas01, not editing the woe_controller. Changing the warp script on prt_gld and replace it with a NPC warp using 723 NPC sprite. Beside that I heard Toastys WoE Controller is a little bit laggy during WoE so I switched back to Euphy WoE Controller because I figured out how to make a waiting room like Toastys waiting room (It's not a countdown but at least it tell us the time used by the server computer, hope I can found a countdown version).

Then easiest way you have to do that is disabling the warp system from your woe controller and make a separate NPC warper to your castle.

Then easiest way you have to do that is disabling the warp system from your woe controller and make a separate NPC warper to your castle.

Done, it working, it enable me to talk to the NPC when the WoE is enabled but does not want to respond if the WoE isn't enabled, the only problem left is, how i can tell them my WoE Schedule?

mes "This castle is not open at the moment.";

mes "This castle will be open again only during the next WoE session:";

mes "Day: ^0000DD" + .daysOfWeek$[.woe_day[.woe_index]];

mes "^000000Start time: ^00DD00" + .woe_0_str$[.woe_index];

mes "^000000End time: ^DD0000" + .woe_1_str$[.woe_index];

Anyone could modified it for me? I am using Euphy WOE Controller

Edited by xeNium