Sign in to follow this  
iZeal

FluxCP paypal donation question

Question

Can anyone guide me what should i put in here?:

'PayPalIpnUrl'         => 'www.sandbox.paypal.com', // The URL for PayPal's IPN responses (www.paypal.com for live and www.sandbox.paypal.com for testing)
'PayPalBusinessEmail'  => 'admin@localhost',        // Enter the e-mail under which you have registered your business account.
  'PayPalReceiverEmails' => array(                    // These are the receiver e-mail addresses who are allowed to receive payment.
//'admin2@localhost',                             // -- This array may be empty if you only use one e-mail
//'admin3@localhost'                              // -- because your Business Email is also checked.
),

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

For the PayPalIpnUrl, use www.paypal.com to accept donations. Make sure you set your PayPalBusinessEmail to the PayPal email address you use to accept payments. This is typically your login email as well. If my email address to accept payments is [email protected], then I would set that as the value for my PayPalBusinessEmail. Leave the PayPalReceiverEmails array alone.

Also, don't forget to add Flux to your PayPal IPN settings. Your IPN URL should look something like this:

http://my.ragnarok.ws/?module=donate&action=notify

Hi, I got everything setup but flucxp won't give me any credit even though the payment was made? I tested on original non-sandbox account using different accounts, but credits still won't show even I donated. Any idea how to fix it? Yes I put IPN links enabled too...

Please help.. Paypal already taken some of my money when refunded to my other account -.-