Sign in to follow this  
Ink

Request crystal ynthesis

Question

7 answers to this question

i'm not sure about this whole thing. isbegin_quest is not supported by herc yet. Possibly it works with

isbegin_quest

to

checkquest

(please correct me if i'm wrong)

I just took a quick look on the rA commit and i think most can be used without edits (few exceptions):
status.c
line 917

status->ChangeFlagTable[SC_QUEST_BUFF1] |= SI_QUEST_BUFF1;status->ChangeFlagTable[SC_QUEST_BUFF2] |= SI_QUEST_BUFF2;status->ChangeFlagTable[SC_QUEST_BUFF3] |= SI_QUEST_BUFF3;

line 1019

status->ChangeFlagTable[SC_QUEST_BUFF1] |= SCB_BATK|SCB_MATK;status->ChangeFlagTable[SC_QUEST_BUFF2] |= SCB_BATK|SCB_MATK;status->ChangeFlagTable[SC_QUEST_BUFF3] |= SCB_BATK|SCB_MATK;

line 4531

if(sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF1])batk += sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF1]->val1;if(sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF2])batk += sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF2]->val1;if(sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF3])batk += sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF3]->val1;

line 4712

if(sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF1])matk += sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF1]->val1;if(sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF2])matk += sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF2]->val1;if(sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF3])matk += sc->data[SC_QUEST_BUFF3]->val1;

status.h
line 713

SC_QUEST_BUFF1,SC_QUEST_BUFF2,SC_QUEST_BUFF3,

quest_db
line 726

5175,0,1106,100,0,0,0,0,"High level collection request"5176,0,1148,100,0,0,0,0,"High level collection request"5177,0,1995,100,0,0,0,0,"High level collection request"5178,0,1310,100,0,0,0,0,"High level collection request"5179,0,1163,100,0,0,0,0,"Highest level collection request"5180,0,1993,100,0,0,0,0,"Highest level collection request"5181,0,1297,100,0,0,0,0,"Highest level collection request"5182,0,1699,100,0,0,0,0,"Highest level collection request"

i am not sure about the int status_change_clear and void status_change_clear_buffs part, but i think you can skip that(?). And after all, i think it requires someone of the coders here to look into this xD *le me no good with src :((
Sent this stuff from my phone, i hope it has no typos

And last but not least, adding the items to the item_db

Edited by Ridley

With checkquest it just gives you rough crystals over and over (i added the items already).

I skipped the source part yet

Another Bump...

I don't know which script commands are different in hercules from rathenas, but it is really there is also missing source? i can't get it to work properly...

Also it is important to add it to the quest db right?

I can't get it to work properly...

I feel like I have to say this

where is your script ? and which part of the script doesn't work ?

if you don't show it, nobody is interest in helping

this is the official guide:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Eden_Group_Crystal_Synthesis

this is the rAthena script:

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/blob/master/npc/re/quests/newgears/2012_headgears.txt

and this is the whole commit of it

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/5d08795

Problems are the "isbegin_quest"

Also I don't know about the quest_db or the buffs which were added for this

With checkquest it just gives you rough crystals over and over (i added the items already).
I skipped the source part yet

Bumping this.

Edited by Seika