Sign in to follow this  
WalkingBad

[R] SQL Table for this script

Question

7 answers to this question

it's already in the script..

CREATE TABLEcustom_storage SELECT * FROM storage;ALTER TABLE `custom_storage` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` );ALTER TABLE `custom_storage` CHANGE `id` `id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;TRUNCATE TABLE `custom_storage`;

what is "field list"? its not even in the script

Edited by Ridley

I think the SQL structure utilizes that of the regular storage (except for the `bound` and `unique_id` fields, maybe because it's old?). I don't reccommend to use it since it lacks that data and your users could have that way of cheating through this script. However, if you still want to use it AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Possible vulnerabilities I've seen from this script:

• The first missing field from the table may make possible that your users can place bound items through this storage and get it without any bound restrictions (get a restriction-free item);
  • The second missing field may ease the possibility of duping items on the servers (while still hard to do in current revisions) and make you unable to notice them since it removes the unique_id of these items;
  • Placing always a 0 on the `expire_time` column (see line 105, last column on the insert, after the last card comes the expire time on the SQL) gives me the chills.

The NPC table, in case you still want to use it, is specified on the NPC script, but you should make a correction. Here's the correct version:

CREATE TABLE `custom_storage` SELECT * FROM storage;ALTER TABLE `custom_storage` ADD PRIMARY KEY ( `id` );ALTER TABLE `custom_storage` CHANGE `id` `id` INT( 11 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;TRUNCATE TABLE `custom_storage`;

im still having the same problem on that script.. well you can ignore this now im not gonna use it anymore...
thank you for answering on my topic guys.. I appreciate all your help .. thank you again .. have a good day to all