Sign in to follow this  
Adam

koe modification

Question

Hello,

May I ask for little customizations to your nice script please ?

[*]Upon talking to the KoE warper, people are not randomly warped on the map but they choose which entry they wanna spawn at (north,south,east,west); this would allow more tactic plans

[*]When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room where [Choose an amount here] different boxes will spawn with customs rewards in it

[*]Guild Leader has until the next KoE starts to redeem the boxes, if he doesn't then the boxes are lost

Thanks !

Edited by AnnieRuru
split topic from http://hercules.ws/board/topic/4495-

7 answers to this question

Hello,

• Upon talking to the KoE warper, people are not randomly warped on the map but they choose which entry they wanna spawn at (north,south,east,west); this would allow more tactic plans
  • When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room where [choose an amount here] different boxes will spawn with customs rewards in it
  • Guild Leader has until the next KoE starts to redeem the boxes, if he doesn't then the boxes are lost

Thanks !

bumpy :3

Edited by Adam

Hello,

• Upon talking to the KoE warper, people are not randomly warped on the map but they choose which entry they wanna spawn at (north,south,east,west); this would allow more tactic plans
  • When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room where 4 different boxes will spawn with customs rewards in it
  • Guild Leader has until the next KoE starts to redeem the boxes, if he doesn't then the boxes are lost

Thanks !

bumpy :)

Hello,

•  
  • When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room where [Choose an amount here] different boxes will spawn with customs rewards in it

•  

•  

Thanks !

I can only do the 1st part ehhehe.. I'm not good in scripting.

mes "Hello.";    mes "Would you like to participate in the ^FF0000King of Emperium Hill Tournament^000000?";	if ( select ( "Yes", "No" ) == 2 ) close;    switch(select( "North","East","West","South","Close" )) {        case 1:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 88; end;        case 2:	warp "guild_vs1", 88, 50; end;        case 3:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 11; end;        case 4:	warp "guild_vs1", 11, 50; end;	case 5: close;	}}

Hello,

•  
  • When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room where [Choose an amount here] different boxes will spawn with customs rewards in it
  •  
  •  

Thanks !

mes "Hello.";    mes "Would you like to participate in the ^FF0000King of Emperium Hill Tournament^000000?";	if ( select ( "Yes", "No" ) == 2 ) close;    switch(select( "North","East","West","South","Close" )) {        case 1:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 88; end;        case 2:	warp "guild_vs1", 88, 50; end;        case 3:	warp "guild_vs1", 50, 11; end;        case 4:	warp "guild_vs1", 11, 50; end;	case 5: close;	}}

Thanks for that Hadeszeus =]

Hello,

•  
  •  

•  

•  
  •  

•  

•  
  •  

•  

Thanks !

Thanks for that Hadeszeus =]

You are welcome Adam. :)

...When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room...

curious, where is the treasure room ?

in guild_vs1, there is not enough room for a treasure room

...When KoE ends, the Guild Leader (only him) would be granted access to a treasure room...

curious, where is the treasure room ?

in guild_vs1, there is not enough room for a treasure room

hahaha maybe we want to teleport the winner to a custom map wherein only leader can get the rewards :) Just like guild castle