http://pastebin.com/gDrhMyU8

this script that i made is composed of 3 npc's in one 
freebies
daily reward
hourly reward

and referral system

line 325-337 checks if his recruiter has the same mac address

i wanted to make additional query checks for harmony
where you can check if the newbie is already recruited in his/her other account by checking if his current mac address is already registered in table 'mac' in totaltime table

for freebies if newbee's mac address is already in the totaltime table then no freebies

Edited by icabit

2 answers to this question

change

query_sql "SELECT `last_mac` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id`="+getcharid(3),.@lastmac1$;query_sql "SELECT `last_mac` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id`="+.@accid,.@lastmac2$;if(.@lastmac1$==.@lastmac2$) {

into

if ( query_sql( "select 1 from totaltime where last_mac = ( select last_mac from login where account_id = "+ getcharid(3) +" ) and account_id != "+ getcharid(3), .@dummy ) ) {

--edited--

btw this kind of script uses way too many query_sql in a single npc click

its better that you optimized the SQL query, like I did above ( squeezing 2 Sql_handle into 1),

otherwise this script might produce lag when used on a live server

example like the one below

query_sql "SELECT `time` FROM `totaltime` WHERE `account_id`="+.@accid,.@rtime;//gets the time of the recruiterquery_sql "SELECT `time` FROM `totaltime` WHERE `account_id`="+getcharid(3),.@rtime2;//gets the the of the newbieif (.@rtime2>=.@rtime) //compare both times 

change into

query_sql "select ( select time from totaltime where account_id = "+ getcharid(3) +" ) - ( select time from totaltime where account_id = "+ .@accid +" )", .@time_diff;if ( .@time_diff > 0 ) //compare both times ... if positive numbers

Edited by AnnieRuru

change

query_sql "SELECT `last_mac` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id`="+getcharid(3),.@lastmac1$;query_sql "SELECT `last_mac` FROM `login` WHERE `account_id`="+.@accid,.@lastmac2$;if(.@lastmac1$==.@lastmac2$) {
into

if ( query_sql( "select 1 from login where last_mac = ( select last_mac from login where account_id = "+ getcharid(3) +" ) and account_id != "+ getcharid(3), .@dummy ) ) {

btw this kind of script uses way too many query_sql in a single npc click

its better that you optimized the SQL query, like I did above ( squeezing 2 Sql_handle into 1),

otherwise this script might produce lag when used on a live server

example like the one below

query_sql "SELECT `time` FROM `totaltime` WHERE `account_id`="+.@accid,.@rtime;//gets the time of the recruiterquery_sql "SELECT `time` FROM `totaltime` WHERE `account_id`="+getcharid(3),.@rtime2;//gets the the of the newbieif (.@rtime2>=.@rtime) //compare both times
change into

query_sql "select ( select time from totaltime where account_id = "+ getcharid(3) +" ) - ( select time from totaltime where account_id = "+ .@accid +" )", .@time_diff;if ( .@time_diff > 0 ) //compare both times ... if positive numbers

thx annie ill test these things and try to understand how it works

im noob with queries using athena style

after checking out the things you gave me i learned something new :D

now i can finally check if the mac address of the newbee has already have a recruiter

so a mac address can only be recruited once :D

into

[cbox]if ( query_sql( "select 1 from totaltime where mac = ( select last_mac from login where account_id = "+ getcharid(3) +" ) and account_id != "+ getcharid(3), .@dummy ) ) {[/cbox]

thx a lot annie!

Edited by icabit