grandsaga999

Dance/Song movement speeds and Gospel movement. Attack and Skill restriction.

Question

After digging through some src for ridculous amount of time I'm still confused...

Could someone direct me to the lines I need to look at to enable normal movement for Gospel(Battle Chant)? Also am I able to do the same for specific bard/dancer skills? Where do I look to edit the movement speeds for the song/dances?

Finally.. How do I enable skills and the ability to basic attack while using gospel and dances/songs?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help.

4 answers to this question

Movement for Gospel:

unit.c : 921

|| (sc->data[SC_GOSPEL] && sc->data[SC_GOSPEL]->val4 == BCT_SELF) // cannot move while gospel is in effect

Movement for bard/dancer on ensemble:

unit.c : 948

|| (		         sc->data[SC_DANCING] && sc->data[SC_DANCING]->val4		         && (		               !sc->data[SC_LONGING]		            || (sc->data[SC_DANCING]->val1&0xFFFF) == CG_MOONLIT		            || (sc->data[SC_DANCING]->val1&0xFFFF) == CG_HERMODE		            )		       )

Movement speed on solo dancing:

status.c : 5233

if( sd && sc->data[SC_DANCING] )    val = max( val, 500 - (40 + 10 * (sc->data[SC_SOULLINK] && sc->data[SC_SOULLINK]->val2 == SL_BARDDANCER)) * pc->checkskill(sd,(sd->status.sex?BA_MUSICALLESSON:DC_DANCINGLESSON)) );

Attacking on gospel:

status.c : 1651

|| (sc->data[SC_GOSPEL] && sc->data[SC_GOSPEL]->val4 == BCT_SELF && skill_id != PA_GOSPEL)

Attacking on dancing:

status.c : 1674

if (sc->data[SC_DANCING] && flag!=2) {			if( src->type == BL_PC && skill_id >= WA_SWING_DANCE && skill_id <= WM_UNLIMITED_HUMMING_VOICE )			{ // Lvl 5 Lesson or higher allow you use 3rd job skills while dancing.v				if( pc->checkskill((TBL_PC*)src,WM_LESSON) < 5 )					return 0;			} else if(sc->data[SC_LONGING]) { //Allow everything except dancing/re-dancing. [Skotlex]				if (skill_id == BD_ENCORE ||					skill->get_inf2(skill_id)&(INF2_SONG_DANCE|INF2_ENSEMBLE_SKILL)					)					return 0;			} else {				switch (skill_id) {				case BD_ADAPTATION:				case CG_LONGINGFREEDOM:				case BA_MUSICALSTRIKE:				case DC_THROWARROW:					break;				default:					return 0;				}			}			if ((sc->data[SC_DANCING]->val1&0xFFFF) == CG_HERMODE && skill_id == BD_ADAPTATION)				return 0;	//Can't amp out of Wand of Hermode :/ [Skotlex]		}

I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like with a quick view of the code. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the rapid response.

While this does help me focus on specific lines, I'm still confused with what's going on in these lines and need a little guidence to get the desired results. Maybe someone could help me along?