Sign in to follow this  
daison3

Database Conflicts when using Frameworks

Question

I would like to hear some comments or suggestions.

I'm a web developer and I want to create my own customized website without using any existing control panel. I wan't to optimized how should header requests works and everything, also some rendering of values using template engines such as blade in the Laravel Framework, also converting the MyISAM into InnoDB engine if possible, and ofcourse to support mobile devices when integrating my own Control Panel.

So, I've been using Symfony or Laravel Framework that could make everything easily for me, the migrations of tables, re-building of schema, creating task/cron, and restful requests.

However, I found out that the main.sql file has this kind of field name 'attribute', in which it is a preserved key or word based from what I encountered using ORMs.

As a web developer / software engineer, we're using this kind of library or plugins, "Doctrine" or "Eloquent" ORM(Object Relational Mapping) that will help us to convert database results into an object variable results.

Importing the main.sql manually works, but re-compiling the schema into a coded file for migrations, it will never work because of the 'attribute' reserved word.

Any suggestions?

thank you.

Edited by daison3

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet