Sign in to follow this  
rector

Luck Immunity!!!

Question

hello everyone,

Please help me , I came back after a long time to ragnarok and while developing a server i found that luck immunity to all status is not found in configuration. Is it depricted or its my bad sight ?

Kindly reply :)

7 answers to this question

Well in that case just find:

//Aegis accuracy  if(rate > 0 && rate%10 != 0) rate += (10 - rate%10);}
And then add:
  //Aegis accuracy  if(rate > 0 && rate%10 != 0) rate += (10 - rate%10);  //Immunity at 300 Luk  if(st->luk > 299) rate = 0;}

Deprecated, as the official status resistance formulas have been added and they are very complex and different for every single status change so a general option for luk wasn't viable anymore.

The normal status DEF rate option now applies to all stats that are involved in the resistance:

// Adjustment for the natural rate of resistance from status changes.// If 50, status defense is halved, and you need twice as much stats to block// them (eg: 200 vit to completely block stun)pc_status_def_rate: 100mob_status_def_rate: 100
You can also manually change the individual status resistances fairly easily via the code.

Just look at status.c and search for "int status_get_sc_def".

Just understand sc_def as percentual def and sc_def2 as linear def (kind of like armor DEF / vit DEF in pre-renewal).

tick_def and tick_def2 is for duration respectively. You don't need to set tick_def specifically as by default it uses sc_def.

Deprecated, as the official status resistance formulas have been added and they are very complex and different for every single status change so a general option for luk wasn't viable anymore.

The normal status DEF rate option now applies to all stats that are involved in the resistance:

// Adjustment for the natural rate of resistance from status changes.// If 50, status defense is halved, and you need twice as much stats to block// them (eg: 200 vit to completely block stun)pc_status_def_rate: 100mob_status_def_rate: 100
You can also manually change the individual status resistances fairly easily via the code.

Just look at status.c and search for "int status_get_sc_def".

Just understand sc_def as percentual def and sc_def2 as linear def (kind of like armor DEF / vit DEF in pre-renewal).

tick_def and tick_def2 is for duration respectively. You don't need to set tick_def specifically as by default it uses sc_def.

Thnx playtester, it is surely a great helping hand :-)

but still i not able to make it immunity at like 300 luk?

can u please explain me how to achieve that?

Well 300 is ugly number, because 10000 can't be divided by it.

You could for example make each Luk give 33 scdef for the corresponding status change.

Maybe I can give other suggestions, but I need to know what your core issue is. Do you think that Luk gives too much resistance right now or too little? Do you only care about a specific status change or do you want all status changes only depend on Luk? Should there be other stats affecting the resistances? How should different resistances stack? Should Luk reduce the chance gradually or should it be 299 Luk 100% chance, 300 Luk 0% chance?

As you can see there are a lot different possible implementations.