nanakiwurtz

Unified Server Launcher

Isn't it better to have a Server Launcher that have single window, but have multiple tabs for char-map-login windows.

So it will be easier to see any error/important messages in a glimpse :)

Yes, I like your idea, but remember it can't be done on OSs without a GUI. Map, login and char server are made in command-line interface because of that.

Anyways, maybe we could make an executable for Windows and Linux OSs with GUI, that launch both servers. I'd +1 that idea, even if I won't make use of it.

Add a third-party launcher to the proyect for testing purposes with common parameters

So it will be easier to see any error/important messages in a glimpse :)

actually ..if you just wish to track error mesages...you can remove / disable these console from displaying those "general status/information" ..

you can remove all these information too ... which you rarely take a look on it or ignored it. 

most of the time the console will just display saving information ...

for your idea displaying tabbing these console... just get another launcher that have GUI... like powlauncher..and etc.. there are a few of these obtainable through the webs.

personally i would rather open these console separately ... having another launcher to launch these will just consume a little bit more of my laptop memory ~