Sign in to follow this  
Jhedzkie

global overrides for atk/matk

i would like to suggest a battle.conf entry that would globally override the atk/matk/skill dmg in the whole server. i think this would be pretty useful to some owners that would like to put up an HR renewal based server, but sees pretty low atk damages, or to some that would like to put up a pre-renewal based server but sees too much damage, they would just need to modify these entries to adjust the damage rate of their server based on their liking.

the entries would be something like:

conf/battle/battle.conf

// Global normal attack damage rate for players (Note 2)player_atk_damage_rate: 100// Global magic attack damage rate for players (Note 2)player_matk_damage_rate: 100// Global skill damage rate for players (Note 2)// Like Lilith's manage skill damage, but this applies for all skills.player_skill_damage_rate: 100

i don't know if any of this has been already implemented in other ways, or has been suggested before. but if not, i would like to suggest it.

then again, if this would be too much of a modification, the choice is always yours.

thanks.

Edited by Jhedzkie

I can't look to the source now but also i have never used something like this, sounds cool

I can't look to the source now but also i have never used something like this, sounds cool

thanks. :)

any other feebacks guys? :/

is this actually no good?