Sign in to follow this  
xStrawhatLuffy

how to enable grav error

Question

11 answers to this question

It's default enabled in newer client's unless you have used a plain diff.. And that's for older clients

If your client crash suddenly then there is something bad at your diffing, try adding one by one.. And use a Clean Data Folder

thanks for the tips, ill post again here after i tried what you said.

It's default enabled in newer client's unless you have used a plain diff.. And that's for older clients

If your client crash suddenly then there is something bad at your diffing, try adding one by one.. And use a Clean Data Folder

EDIT : my client is 2012-04-10a and im using clean data folder...and tried what you said...

here it is..

[UI] Allow Chat Flood[Fix] Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo()[Fix] Chat @-Bug[Color] Chat Color GM[UI] Custom Window Title[Fix] Disable 1rag1 & 1sak1[Fix] Disable 4 Letter User Character Limit[Fix] Disable 4 Letter User ID Limit[Fix] Disable 4 Letter User Password Limit[Fix] Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen[Fix] Disable HShield[Add] Disable Nagle Algorithm[Fix] Disable RagexeRE Filename Check[UI] Enable 64k hairstyle[UI] Enable ASCII in Text[UI] Enable Aura Over level 99 and Level 150[Add] Enable DNS Support[Data] Enable Multiple GRFs[UI] Enable Title Bar Menu[UI] Enforce Official Login Background[UI] Extended Chat Box[UI] Extended Chat Room Box[UI] Extended PM Box[UI] Fix Camera Angles Medium[Fix] Force Send Client Hash Packet[UI] ignore Missing File Errors[UI] Ignore Missing Palette Errors[Data] Increase Headgear View ID[UI] Increase Zoom Out 50%.[Data] Load LUA Before LUB[UI] Only First Login Background[Data] Read Data Folder First[Data] Read msgstringable.txt[Data] Read questid2display.txt[UI] Remove Gravity Ads[UI] Remove Gravity Logo[UI] Remove Hourly Game Grade Banner[UI] Remove Hourly Playtime-Minder[FIx] Remove Login Auto Close[UI] Remove Login Error Code[UI] Remove Quake Skill Effect[UI] Remove Serial Display[Fix] Restore Login Window[Packet] Skip Header Obfuscation[Fix] Skip Header Obfuscation[UI] Skip Service Select[UI] Translate Client Into English[UI] Use Arial On All Langtypes[Data] Use Custom Aura Sprites[UI] Use Normal Guild Brackets[Data] Use Plain Text Descriptions[UI] Use Ragnarok Icon 
i tried the following..

Uncheck Load LUA Before Lub - and run - still no grav error

Uncheck Read Data Folder first - and run - still no grav error

Uncheck Both Load Lua before lub & Read Data Folder - and run - still no grav error

Uncheck Ignore Missing Files Errors - and run - still no grav error

Uncheck Ignore Missing Pallete Errors - and run - still no grav error

Uncheck Both Ignore Missing Files and Palette Errors - and run - still no grav error

any more tips for diffing?

Edited by xStrawhatLuffy

Increase View ID only up to 15000

One of the Shared Palletes(Head/Body) is failling.

Doesn't use the ignore missing file errors

Also the Proxy Diff gives error

What happened?

Can you explain me where you get the error?

my goal is im trying to get back the GRAVITY ERROR MSG BOX.

i can't know what is the reason for the error when there are no box of code for the error

because everytime i have an error it's not showing. like what i said it's

"2012-04-10 blah blah is stopped working

close program"

only , please help :(

Increase ViewID to 15000? Or did you mean 1500? Otherwise I can see that client sucking up a lot of memory, unless the overall implementation was changed.. which I doubt.

Always try to stick to the minimum-workable number when setting the max possible value for something (Applies to every single thing you do)

[UI] Allow Chat Flood[Fix] Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo()[Fix] Chat @-Bug[UI] Custom Window Title[Fix] Disable 1rag1 & 1sak1[Fix] Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen[Fix] Disable HShield[Add] Disable Nagle Algorithm[Fix] Disable RagexeRE Filename Check[UI] Enable 64k hairstyle[UI] Enable ASCII in Text[UI] Enable Aura Over level 99 and Level 150(Only if your MAX_LEVEL is more than 150)[Add] Enable DNS Support(Disable Proxy Support if you have this Plugin)[Data] Enable Multiple GRFs[UI] Enable Title Bar Menu[UI] Enforce Official Login Background[UI] Extended Chat Box[UI] Extended Chat Room Box[UI] Extended PM Box[UI] Fix Camera Angles Medium[Fix] Force Send Client Hash Packet[UI] Ignore Missing Palette Errors[Data] Increase Headgear View ID[UI] Increase Zoom Out 50%.[Data] Load LUA Before LUB(Not necesary, depends on what are you using)[UI] Only First Login Background[Data] Read Data Folder First[Data] Read msgstringable.txt[Data] Read questid2display.txt[UI] Remove Gravity Ads[UI] Remove Gravity Logo[UI] Remove Hourly Game Grade Banner[UI] Remove Hourly Playtime-Minder[Fix] Remove Login Auto Close[UI] Remove Login Error Code[UI] Remove Serial Display[Fix] Restore Login Window[Packet] Skip Header Obfuscation(If you're using Ragexe, not RE.exe use the Ai4rei patch and disable the Shinryo patch else use the shinryo and not the Ai4rei)[Fix] Skip Header Obfuscation[UI] Skip Service Select[UI] Translate Client Into English[UI] Use Arial On All Langtypes[Data] Use Custom Aura Sprites(Only if you have them)[UI] Use Normal Guild Brackets[UI] Use Ragnarok Icon(Not needed)

Sometimes the msgstringtable is related.. Try to enable 1 by one the patches starting with Disable HShield and Rag filename check

Try using the Judas package that is on Client Releases