Sign in to follow this  
Color Picker

Requesting a simple scripts about doing quest together

Question

Hi everyone! Hope you will have an enjoyable and happy Christmas in next few weeks <3

I would like to request a simple scripts like, the rachel quest which all players do donations and complete the quest together.

So mine's gonna be like donate (input) > emperium > if more than 100, then dungeon will be unlocked for the server.

I tried many codes and twisted around using these:

set .dun_access,.@allhere;	delitem .@Emperium,.@donate;	set .dun_access,-.@donate;	set .@RemainsEmp,-.@input;	set $dun_access,$dun_access+getarg(0);	set .@RemainsEmp,3000-$dun_access; 

Please noted: Codes are not used together, just some examples...

I used some scripts from Juice Maker + Rachel donations, but didn't get it worked. =(

Hope someone could help, best regards.   :P

Edited by Color Picker

2 answers to this question

Heres a rough draft of your request. You should be able to mess around with it to do what you want.

prontera,150,160,4	script	NpcName	123,{if ($emperium_donation < 100) {	.@needed = 100 - $emperium_donation;	mes "This dungeon is still locked.",	    "We need more donations to unlock it.",	    "We accept donations in the form of Emperiums.";	next;	mes "We need, "+ .@needed +" more donations.";	mes "Can you support us?";	next;	if (select("Yes, I'd like to donate.", "Sorry, maybe another time.") == 2) {		close;	}	mes "How many Emperiums would you like to donate?";	next;	switch(select("1 Emperium", ((.@needed >= 5)?"5 Emperium":""), ((.@needed >= 10)?"10 Emperium":""))) {		case 1:			mes "Are you sure you want to donate 1 Emperium?";			next;			if (select("Yes, take it.", "No, I change my mind.") == 2) {				close;			}			if (!countitem(714)) {				mes "I'm sorry, but you don't have any Emperium";				close;			}			delitem 714,1;			++$emperium;			break;		case 2:			mes "Are you sure you want to donate 5 Emperium?";			next;			if (select("Yes, take it.", "No, I change my mind.") == 2) {				close;			}			if (countitem(714) < 5) {				mes "I'm sorry, but you don't have any Emperium";				close;			}			delitem 714,5;			$emperium += 5;			break;		case 3:				mes "Are you sure you want to donate 10 Emperium?";			next;			if (select("Yes, take it.", "No, I change my mind.") == 2) {				close;			}			if (countitem(714) < 10) {				mes "I'm sorry, but you don't have any Emperium";				close;			}			delitem 714,10;			$emperium += 10;			break;	}	close2;	callsub OnDonation;	end;}mes "All donation requirements have been completed.";mes "Would you like to enter the dungeon?";if (select("Yes, take me there.", "No thank you.") == 2) {	close;}warp "pay_dun00",0,0;close;OnDonation:if ($emperium < 100) { return; }announce "All 100 Emperium Donations have been completed. The dungeon is now able to be accessed!",bc_all|bc_blue;return;end;}

if ($emperium < 100) { //<-- emperium_donation didn't work	.@needed = 100 - $emperium; //<-- same as above	mes "This dungeon is still locked.",	    "We need more donations to unlock it.",	    "We accept donations in the form of Emperiums.";	next;	mes "We need, "+ .@needed +" more donations.";	mes "Can you support us?";	next;	if (select("Yes, I'd like to donate.", "Sorry, maybe another time.") == 2) {		close;	}	mes "How many Emperiums would you like to donate?";	next;	switch(select("1 Emperium", ((.@needed >= 5)?"5 Emperium":""), ((.@needed >= 10)?"10 Emperium":""))) {		case 1:			mes "Are you sure you want to donate 1 Emperium?";			next;			if (select("Yes, take it.", "No, I change my mind.") == 2) {				close;			}			if (!countitem(714)) {				mes "I'm sorry, but you don't have any Emperium";				close;			}			delitem 714,1;			$emperium += 1; // <-- error on cmd, did a changes			break;		case 2:			mes "Are you sure you want to donate 5 Emperium?";			next;			if (select("Yes, take it.", "No, I change my mind.") == 2) {				close;			}			if (countitem(714) < 5) {				mes "I'm sorry, but you don't have any Emperium";				close;			}			delitem 714,5;			$emperium += 5;			break;		case 3:				mes "Are you sure you want to donate 10 Emperium?";			next;			if (select("Yes, take it.", "No, I change my mind.") == 2) {				close;			}			if (countitem(714) < 10) {				mes "I'm sorry, but you don't have any Emperium";				close;			}			delitem 714,10;			$emperium += 10;			break;	}	close2;	callsub OnDonation;	end;}mes "All donation requirements have been completed.";mes "Would you like to enter the dungeon?";if (select("Yes, take me there.", "No thank you.") == 2) {	close;}warp "pay_dun00",0,0;close;OnDonation:if ($emperium < 100) { return; }announce "All 100 Emperium Donations have been completed. The dungeon is now able to be accessed!",bc_all|bc_blue;return;end;}

Thanks Oceon! You made my day  :rolleyes:

Btw how does this data stored? I was searching it in global_red_value but nothing seems to stored there...? Found it in mapreg

Edited by Color Picker