Sign in to follow this  
exchisu

BattleGround Games Count

Question

Hello everybody i was looking for but didnt found  :angry:

I want a Npc who count the games of BG..

Like:

Script: Hello, you Have "X" Battleground games, you need "X" more for can get a random hat box.

where that menu is when you didnt have all the games, but when u have the entire games played e.x: 10 games

u enter a different menu, a simple menu.

where the script give a option of Cancel or get ur Prize, when u reclaim this just reset the countdown of the games.

i have some ideas but i didnt know how to do all.

Thanks 

3 answers to this question

Edit all of your battleground game scripts and set a var (for example: #BatgCount for account-based or BatgCount for character-based) when giving the prizes, and then mount the other script reading your new, custom variable.

Sorry for the delay, I was doing other personal things and hoped someone else could answer you.

I mean, you need to perform two tasks:

- Make a NPC that reads your custom battleground count variable and could act as the shop you want to make, based on the value saved in that variable.

- Edit ALL the reward NPCs on the battlegrounds that are hosted on your server, making them so that when they give the badges to the players, also updates and adds +1 to the battleground count variable.

I'm sorry to tell you that sadly, there's no way I know of counting the amount of BGs played by an user other than that (unless you perform a source edit on the NPC source.

P.S.: I've just realized the mistakes in your English are pretty frequent common in Spanish-speaking users (especially with an auto-correct feature). You can head over to Spanish section in case you actually speak the language and feel comfortable to. I do speak Spanish, too.