chewaw00

Custom headgear need help

Question

Hi everyone, ive been wanting to create my custom item on my own server. all my problem now is about itemInfo.lub i cant recompile my idnum's to itemInfo.lub again, btw i used SeperateItemInfo by Dastgir. Are there any tools i can use to convert my idnum back to itemInfo.lub? Or are there any other way i can edit iteminfo so that i cant get any errors? Thanks in advance!

Edited by chewaw00

12 answers to this question

You should uncheck "Ignore missing sprite errors" when diffing your client, you would be able to see what is the actual problem.

accessoryid : ACCESSORY_Aegis_Name = #viewId,

(Make sure no other items in that list uses the same #viewId.)

accname :  [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Aegis_Name] = "_SpriteFileNameWithoutTheExtension",

Make sure your lua/lub files are being read as well. Check in your db if the viewId is the same as your headgear and that the viewId in your itemInfo is set to the correct viewId as well.

tyvm! but i get this error when i wear my custom item. Any solution? ive been working on this all day like 14 hours now :'( just for the sake of 1 custom item on my server.

post-8598-0-42927100-1423070512_thumb.png

i think there's something wrong with my accessoryid and name. my accessoryid for my custom item is "ACCESSORY_Tobi_Mask2 = 1200" is it case sensitive? or should i name it with my spritename? i see some all caps in the accessory id and some are not. So any ideas?