Tio Akima

hair / colors to start

Question

How can I to set just a hair (as an option) to create the character?

[When creating the character, the player have only one hair option.]

thus being able to change / modify your character just the stylist.

[sAME DOUBT AS TO COLOR]

4 answers to this question

I guess the easy way of doing it is using OnPCLoginEvent defaulting the hair style and color xD but if you want something harder, better ask for someone with client experience to tell u how to hex it to not allow style change

I thought that possibility too, but still do not know how to do ...

>I think that is just a problem what is not urgent, because they can change in the Stylist then....

yes, it is urgent.
My server starts with a specific class. This class specifies should only have a visual.

something like:

-	script	reset_hair	-1,{OnPCLoginEvent:	if(hairreseted == 0)	// set only if variable is not set yet (value = 0)	{		setlook VAR_HEAD,1;			// set hair style to 1		setlook VAR_HEADPALETTE,1;	// set hair color to 1		hairreseted == 1;			// set variable to 1 so it will not be triggered anymore		end;	}}

I guess the easy way of doing it is using OnPCLoginEvent defaulting the hair style and color xD but if you want something harder, better ask for someone with client experience to tell u how to hex it to not allow style change

I thought that possibility too, but still do not know how to do ...

I think that is just a problem what is not urgent, because they can change in the Stylist then....

yes, it is urgent.
My server starts with a specific class. This class specifies should only have a visual.