Sign in to follow this  
mrlongshen

Crash but mine ok?

Question

Hello there. I want ask something. Im using windows 8.1 and I can play my server without any problem.

But my friend using windows 8.1, windows 7 and windows xp sp3 cant play.

He got this problem.

How to troubleshoot this problem ?

Problem signature:  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH  Application Name:	Syokro.exe  Application Version:	0.0.0.0  Application Timestamp:	52f18a50  Fault Module Name:	Syokro.exe  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0  Fault Module Timestamp:	52f18a50  Exception Code:	c0000005  Exception Offset:	0005edb0  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48  Locale ID:	1033  Additional Information 1:	0a9e  Additional Information 2:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789  Additional Information 3:	0a9e  Additional Information 4:	0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789Read our privacy statement online:  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:  C:Windowssystem32en-USerofflps.txt

10840018_865611053477153_1040436008_o.jpg

Edited by mrlongshen

5 answers to this question

I got a similar thread to this. 

http://herc.ws/board/topic/8877-compatibility-windows-81-and-ragnarok/

Try and check the steps that I did maybe some would work. 

Not entirely sure in your case as RO for some reason doesnt work on Surface Pro 3 with win 8.1 OS. 

Im using same client and on win 7 and i have same issue so someone plz help us T.T

ehhhh who are you ?  :huh:

just another person thats having a client side issue(same error and what not) like that friend of your'

Edit: I figured out why mine is not working is that when i use nemo's patcher(i also tried others) the hshield disable in the Test Patches pulls up a parse error(Disable HShield : PATCH PARSE ERROR - TypeError: Result of expression 'exe.getActivePatches' [undefined] is not a function) i've tried many clients but it does the same thing so ya thats whats happening to me don't know if this is what your friend is encountering as well...so ya idk what to do...

the problem are from kro files. i dont know why this happen. i cant use 2015 kro. I have to use 2014 kro. And my client running well. hurm..

Im using same client and on win 7 and i have same issue so someone plz help us T.T

ehhhh who are you ?  :huh:

just another person thats having a client side issue(same error and what not) like that friend of your's

Edit: I figured out why mine is not working is that when i use nemo's patcher(i also tried others) the hshield disable in the Test Patches pulls up a parse error(Disable HShield : PATCH PARSE ERROR - TypeError: Result of expression 'exe.getActivePatches' [undefined] is not a function) i've tried many clients but it does the same thing so ya thats whats happening to me don't know if this is what your friend is encountering as well...so ya idk what to do...

Edited by Omniface