molyrrk

How Can I migrate my rAthena accounts to Hercules?

Question

4 answers to this question

What I needed to do was four servers, two using "rAthena" and two using "Hercules". For this, I needed to migrate the accounts that I had on my old server ("rAthena") for my "Hercules" servers because I could not use the rAthena "login-server" for "Hercules" servers. So I'm using two "login-server", one for the two "rAthena" and another for the two "Hercules".

Then, I copied the database to a new one on my Hercules database and did drop the extra columns rAthena uses.

PD: If these two columns exist, you can not connect to "map-server" on Hercules

Sorry for my english.

Edited by molyrrk

Solved

How did you figure it out so other individuals who run into the problem can solve it? Did you find a topic here by searching? Did you update your SQL DB using our SQL update files?

What I needed to do was four servers, two using "rAthena" and two using "Hercules". For this, I needed to migrate the accounts that I had on my old server ("rAthena") for my "Hercules" servers because I could not use the rAthena "login-server" for "Hercules" servers. So I'm using two "login-server", one for the two "rAthena" and another for the two "Hercules".

Then, I copied the database to a new one on my Hercules database and did drop the extra columns rAthena uses.

PD: If these two columns exist, you can not connect to "map-server" on Hercules

Sorry for my english.

This still is slightly confusing to me as I'm attempting the same. What do you mean with "login-server" and which part of the database did you modify?

According to the slightly outdated database convertor, several tables have to be modified to achieve the desired result.

However, that version doesn't work (properly) anymore, of which I already notified jaBote about.

If you have an elaborate description, I'm willing to look into making this easier to be applied for future usage as more people might be interested in migrating from rAthena>Hercules.

Thanks in advance.