Sign in to follow this  
Valna

Battle Log System

Question

Hallo Hercules Community,

I have changed from rathena to hercules and need a little help ;)

The HDM is realy cool, but i can't convert my rathena script to a nice HDM Plugin, can someone help me?

On rathena i have write a small battle log Script, this script have log the Damage/Heal in a SQL Table.

Bsp:

Player A castet Heal-> Log to SQL -> "CharID"-"SkillID"-"Heal amount" - "amount of Skill use"- "Last Heal" -"Highest Heal ever"#

My First try look like this in the battle.c on rathena:

if (sd) {                char skilldmgnow[128]; // Total Damage                 char skilldmglast[128]; // LastDamage                char skilldmgcount[128]; // Total skill count                sprintf(skilldmgnow,"@%s",skill_get_name(skill_id)); // Get the Name of current sklll                sprintf(skilldmglast,"@%s_last",skill_get_name(skill_id)); // Get the Name ofthe current last sklll                sprintf(skilldmgcount,"@%s_count",skill_get_name(skill_id)); // Get the Name of the current skill counter                                pc_setreg( sd, add_str(skilldmgnow),damage+pc_readreg(sd, add_str(skilldmgnow))); //add current skill damage to total damage                pc_setreg( sd, add_str(skilldmglast),damage); //save the last damage                pc_setreg( sd, add_str(skilldmgcount),1+pc_readreg(sd, add_str(skilldmgcount))); //Skillcounter +1                                sprintf(skilldmgnow,"@%s : %d",skill_get_name(skill_id),pc_readreg(sd, add_str(skilldmgnow))); //Debug message total damge                sprintf(skilldmglast,"@%s_last : %d",skill_get_name(skill_id),pc_readreg(sd, add_str(skilldmglast))); //Debug message last damge                sprintf(skilldmgcount,"@%s_count : %d",skill_get_name(skill_id),pc_readreg(sd, add_str(skilldmgcount))); //Debug message skill counter                            if (pc_readreg(sd, add_str("@debugskill"))==1){ //Debug messages            clif_displaymessage(sd->fd, skilldmgnow); //"Duel: Can't use %s in duel."            clif_displaymessage(sd->fd, skilldmglast); //"Duel: Can't use %s in duel."            clif_displaymessage(sd->fd, skilldmgcount); //"Duel: Can't use %s in duel."            }            };

After every kill the i have convert the local player variables to SQL tables with a npc script.

(Unfortunately I have lost this npc script, but thats not a Problem)

A Picture says more than 1000 word ;)

ergebniss.png

Edited by Valna

2 answers to this question