tmav94

Shadow Weapons dont not show the skin!

Question

7 answers to this question

Wait what you mean when told "when i change to shadow weapon"

For me you tried to make a shadow weapon w/ sprite, but maybe its a misunderstand.

Maybe this means "my weapon show normal, but when I equip a shadow weapon it desappear" or "when I ekip/change my shadow weapon the normal weapon sprite are not shown"

Well anyways, your emulator acuse something, or any error appear when you open the client?

@@tmav94 he means that when you specify it as a Shadow Weapon instead of General/Regular Weapon,
the client wont show it on the character because only Shadow Headgears and Shadow Robes are shown by the client.

I myself haven't tried using Shadow Weapons, so I cant comment on that.

This would be an awesome feature don't you think? Imagine custom weapons as costumes instead of making them as regular weapons.

oh god...
I have add a custom item to my server, but think how this can be amazing? A Shadow item to show a costume weapon sprite?
Any of you know about any client thats support it?

It should be shown (only if you have them in correct sprite, I think nomenclature for normal and shadow weapons are different), so having it correct should make it work(also note view ids and weaponinfo lua